Mtunes HD ... Mono Audio

ajeshnr

Reaction score
MTunes HD is available in many dth operators and few cables. In Airtel digital tv, this channel is available with good hd picture quality, but the audio is seen mono. Airtel broadcasts its audio in Dolby Digital, but its content is only mono. I saw some viewers on tatasky also complaining about this audio issue. Anybody identified this issue on other dth platforms?

M Tunes Video is good but audio is not upto the mark on Tatasky Dth.

Its a shame for an HD channel, a music channel with Mono audio in 2014. :-/ They started in 2012 with this same audio issue.

yes, Audio quality is not good(sometimes its DD 5.1 but you can rarely hear anything from rear speakers)... Broadcaster is providing 5.1 audio and it is being telecasted in 5.1 in airtel and Videocon) This is really disappointing as other Bollywood channels have excellent sound quality even for serials and entertainment programs

It depends on the song. It's producing 5.1 audio for most of the songs. Yeah, not all but mostly.

anjank said:
yes, Audio quality is not good(sometimes its DD 5.1 but you can rarely hear anything from rear speakers)... Broadcaster is providing 5.1 audio and it is being telecasted in 5.1 in airtel and Videocon) This is really disappointing as other Bollywood channels have excellent sound quality even for serials and entertainment programs

Yes, I checked the audio with headphone and even recorded and found it is mono(Left and Right same audio). I couldn't even get a stereo content. All songs, or 90% songs are mono. But their title and graphics makes spatial effects. It is aired in dolby digital format, but with mono music content. In this era, is there any scarcity of content with stereo or surround sounds?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock