MULTI LNB SETUP

RE: UNABLE TO CATCH INSAT-4A

currently i am not having any extra c band lnb, but i will order soon, today i got one idea i.e. seting this dish to ku band transpoder 10970/H/28500 by fitting my dish tv ku band lnb to 6feet dish then when i get this signal then i"ll replace this lnb to c band. in this way tommarow i will try and post what i get. can you tell me more about mena beam apstar7 in details i not got that point.

@riteish: signal strength is always at 45% and quality 5%. i have noticed one thing if i move dish to any way that much strength is always in my stb

This clearly show's your box is not getting any signal from lnb because the connetcion is not proper in between the lnb & stb, Their must be some variations when you move the dish or lnb toward's the satellite so check connections ,Also check if cable is ok any breakage in between.

When you satisfy with all setup apparatus then try hunting satellite with patience .As I asked earlier it is not a easy task it will take some time.

riteish said:
currently i am not having any extra c band lnb, but i will order soon, today i got one idea i.e. seting this dish to ku band transpoder 10970/H/28500 by fitting my dish tv ku band lnb to 6feet dish then when i get this signal then i"ll replace this lnb to c band. in this way tommarow i will try and post what i get. can you tell me more about mena beam apstar7 in details i not got that point.

Symbol rate is 30000. I think its tatasky transponder, i fear there may be unwanted gain if you try Insat 4a, by ku band lnb with 6 feet dish. I don't know its good or not, that's why i said to aim at weak satellite foot print of Apstar7 @ 76.5 E mena beam 12638 V 15000, see the footprint here: APT SATELLITE HOLDING LIMITED

srinivas33 said:
Symbol rate is 30000. I think its tatasky transponder, i fear there may be unwanted gain if you try Insat 4a, by ku band lnb with 6 feet dish. I don't know its good or not, that's why i said to aim at weak satellite foot print of Apstar7 @ 76.5 E mena beam 12638 V 15000, see the footprint here: APT SATELLITE HOLDING LIMITED

thanks for updating symbol rate. yesterday late night i am trying with sr28500 and due to this i am not getting any signal but when today you update it i received signal, when i get a signal from this ku band then i replaced this ku band lnb with c band without disturbing the dish, but i have not received any signal from this lnb now i came to this point that i think my c band lnb may be faulty so can you tell me which brand lnb i should have to purchase.

riteish said:
thanks for updating symbol rate. yesterday late night i am trying with sr28500 and due to this i am not getting any signal but when today you update it i received signal, when i get a signal from this ku band then i replaced this ku band lnb with c band without disturbing the dish, but i have not received any signal from this lnb now i came to this point that i think my c band lnb may be faulty so can you tell me which brand lnb i should have to purchase.

Purchase solid brand LNB,

i purchased universal 17k C band Lnbf, its working well,

ask for replacement or money back if purchased online, i think they didn't did quality check after manufacturing, or any other reason.

on shopclues there are different seller, so how can i belive that which seller did quality check so from which seller i"ll have to purchase in order to get defect free and quality tested lnb. and how can i ask for replacement if there already posted no guarantee on there website.

Hi riteish,

What is the present status? Are you able to receive signal from Insat 4A?

I watched your Dish and Lnb scalar ring pictures, you posted their links. They are great.

For posting pictures click on "NEW REPLY BUTTON" then click on small picture icon there, it will ask for URL of the picture then go to tinypic.com, where you uploaded the image and then right click the image and click view image(If you are in windows), then you will get only image in new page and copy the URL in the address box and post it in the box in the forum which asked for the URL, click paste.

When ever want to catch Insat-4A @ 83*East pl try this Strong TP: 3976 H 3200 {Mpeg-4)

just wanted to let you know to all my friend of dream dth that I have successfully catched Insat-4A. & the fault is in previous Universal 13K lnb, i came to know that when i replaced this universal 13K lnb by Solid c+ku band 17K lnb ordered from shopclues.com, i hunted this sat within a few minute by just replacing universal lnb without disturbing dish alignment actually i was placed dish correct although lnb is faulty, but now with my new solid lnb i received signal level is 90% and quality 71%. I wanted to send a big thanks to :hello:tup srinivas33 for such great help, he helped me to get this done and become me such a great satellite ethusiast. now i am become qualified dream dth member. srinivas33 was very helpful & on time, he fast replies to my all query and clearing my some doubt, error so quickly. also i am very thankfull to jenius-jatt for his regular visit and encouraging me.

Actualy i have hunted this sat in last week but while doing this setup i was injured by a dirty sharp edges of external lnb strip tip, my finger bled despite, thats why i was not able to post early reply here sorry for that. but now my hand and finger are well, actually i was in hurry & didn't want to wait for the second lnb for asiasat-3s @105.5 set up; but didn,t succeed; the quality is not increasing above 19% . some time it reaches to 70 to 80% but for very short moment, i have also tried to find spot by just holding lnb in hand but when i try to fit it to lnb strip i loose signal, so now appreciate help in this regard i will post all ss soon...................

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock