Discussion My dishes fell during a storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dish it absolutely fine. One fell from top but got stuck in cable tv wires. The other just moved on the terrace.

Then you can fix it ur self. Use the apps available to set the direction of the dish.

As @Abhinav842 bro said, anyone coming to fix it looks bleak due to lockdown.

Get to work bro. 😄

Not needed if it's multi TV connection.

PS your thread title is different and query is different, you would have got better answers if posted in Tata Sky section. Currently your questions are scattered in various threads..
I was worried if some kid touches. He or she might get electrocuted. That's why moved it away to some safe place.

Then you can fix it ur self. Use the apps available to set the direction of the dish.

As @Abhinav842 bro said, anyone coming to fix it looks bleak due to lockdown.

Get to work bro. 😄
Which apps? This might be a good business to start. Whole city is devastated because of the storm. Btw, I am getting 0 per cent signal.

Which apps? This might be a good business to start. Whole city is devastated because of the storm. Btw, I am getting 0 per cent signal.
Watch Tata Sky installation videos on YouTube & align your dish at the same angles.
I've done this many times with my airtel dish & I got good signal strength & quality.

Watch Tata Sky installation videos on YouTube & align your dish at the same angles.
I've done this many times with my airtel dish & I got good signal strength & quality.
Can you recommend an app? Also what satellite Tata Sky uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock