My experience with new D2H connection

anandsarathy said:
people said:
Vikram said:
people said:
my friend's brother working on d2h.so no worries.

Inform The Your Brother For Solving anandsarathy's D2h Queries :)

yes i will inform to him, he is in customer service(marketing team).he is not my brother ,my friends brother.

Hi People,

Appreciate if you can check with your friends bro and get me an resolution to my below remote problem

TECHNICAL FAULT - My particular remote is faulty (ie) within week, the 2 buttons (channel up/down, "i") didnot work often, while other buttons worked. Reported this to their support, they replaced it with a new one, still this new remote also has same problem. No proper answer from D2H cust support

@D2H users,

Can anyone please suggest me a resolution on the above problem, inspite of posting this query on FB page of D2H/calling CC support they are not responding, its more than a week, Iam fed up with follow-up with them.

Do anyone have an idea of this resolution, if it can be rectified myself will do.

Problem - TECHNICAL FAULT OF REMOTE INSTRUMENT - My remote instrument is faulty (ie) within week, the particular 2 buttons (channel up/down button and "i") didnot work often, while other buttons worked. I have to manually switch off STB, then swicth on to make it work each time.

Reported this to their support, they replaced it with a new one, still this new remote also has same problem. No proper answer from D2H cust . I escalated this to support posted this on their FB, support page, calling their CC but they are not reverting

D2H service frustating me within a month of purchase:-/

anandsarathy said:
Problem - TECHNICAL FAULT OF REMOTE INSTRUMENT - My remote instrument is faulty (ie) within week, the particular 2 buttons (channel up/down button and "i") didnot work often, while other buttons worked. I have to manually switch off STB, then swicth on to make it work each time.

Reported this to their support, they replaced it with a new one, still this new remote also has same problem. No proper answer from D2H cust . I escalated this to support posted this on their FB, support page, calling their CC but they are not reverting

IMO, your remote is in good condition and STB is faulty. 2 reasons for my conclusion:
1. 2 remotes can't have same issues
2. By power cycling the STB, if the things start working again, it is STB fault. As your remote does not detect the power state of STB, remote does not change it's behavior what ever you do with your STB.

To check remote: Use a digital camera or cellphone camera and press the buttons that you are having issues. Look at the IR emitter (LED) on the remote through your camera. If you see the IR Emitter blinking while you press the remote buttons, your remote is sending signal.

Call the customer service, politely tell them the problem and explain the above reasons. If they do not oblige, politely request to connect to the supervisor. It should work.

Zero7 said:
anandsarathy said:

IMO, your remote is in good condition and STB is faulty. 2 reasons for my conclusion:
1. 2 remotes can't have same issues
2. By power cycling the STB, if the things start working again, it is STB fault. As your remote does not detect the power state of STB, remote does not change it's behavior what ever you do with your STB.

To check remote: Use a digital camera or cellphone camera and press the buttons that you are having issues. Look at the IR emitter (LED) on the remote through your camera. If you see the IR Emitter blinking while you press the remote buttons, your remote is sending signal.

Call the customer service, politely tell them the problem and explain the above reasons. If they do not oblige, politely request to connect to the supervisor. It should work.

@Zero7, Thanks for ur reply,will try as per your suggestion and see if it works:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock