My First DTH.. ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter Jithin91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 96
  • Views Views: Views 7,740
Tha.RP8 said:
Great snaps bro. So people were saying that hevc box pq was bad(which we never believed ofcourse), but your crisp snaps tell a different story.... Hope you got my reps..

BTW if you don't mind, could you post 1 or 2 snaps with the airtel UI, and also one of the remote??

got ur reps bro. Will post the UI snap and remote snap tomorrow.

I have also read here some saying PQ of HEVC box is poor. So first time the technician took the box, i asked him the same doubt. about the PQ. what he told me was that for past 2 months they are giving HEVC box to new customers and there wasn't a single complaint from any of them.

Saj 007 said:
But not loading for me in app..
937b7c5ff8857aaef712a9044ba7bac2.jpg

No problems for me in viewing postimg images in the app

Basil Ak said:
No problems for me in viewing postimg images in the app

What's your Android version? App version? Please post a screenshot of your app settings page. Thanks.

ilikered said:
What's your Android version? App version? Please post a screenshot of your app settings page. Thanks.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow

65734b4dd6d6c75781d60d4ffe2c1d03.jpg

5e7fb4cdf4eec073705169560a7f4d11.jpg

1c0c405bc271346b93982ea2ed4bdbe1.jpg

App Version Is Visible in the ScreenShots !

Basil Ak said:
Android 6.0 Marshmallow

App Version Is Visible in the ScreenShots !

Everything is same except the Android version, I'm on nougat. Let me clear data and cache to see if that fixes the issue. I'm also going to check on another phone without nougat.

Still am not able to add my DTH account to My airtel app.
Yesterday evening called to CC and they told me to wait for 2 hours and can be added.

But till now its not possible. When ever tried to add it shows "Account you are trying to add is non-airtel"

Any work around for this

Back
Top Bottom