My First DTH.. ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter Jithin91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 96
  • Views Views: Views 7,740
Gobinaath said:
cant able to understand bro what your asking .. 
the technician told me to recharge for Rs.100 for activating recording for 1st time. nd then monthly 30. for first 3 months its free for me.
also any free topup am missing.? we can add free of cost

Jithin91 said:
the technician told me to recharge for Rs.100 for activating recording for 1st time. nd then monthly 30. for first 3 months its free for me.
also any free topup am missing.? we can add free of cost

They said you the general procedure bro now you have 3 months free recording topup so no need to worry .. Now you cant add manualy Free topups in freebie period afterthat we'll guide you :) infact if activate infinity pack you no need to activate any free topups including Recording 1 year free :) ..

Jithin91 said:
OP now updated with Images of HEVC box menu & Remote as per request.

have you received my reply pm bro any doubt regarding that :huh ..

Gobinaath said:
have you received my reply pm bro any doubt regarding that :huh ..

ys. bro. Called CC and asked to remove. He told me that DBR Top up can be removed only after 1 month of addition. anyway as am a new customer he removed it for me.

Anyway got 3 channels top up free - Media One, Janam, News X

forgot to reply for the pm yesterday.

Jithin91 said:
ys. bro. Called CC and asked to remove. He told me that DBR Top up can be removed only after 1 month of addition. anyway as am a new customer he removed it for me.
oh great then :) ..
Anyway got 3 channels top up free - Media One, Janam, News X
Those are absolutly free (no cost) activate if you want :) ..
forgot to reply for the pm yesterday.

No pblm bro :) .. Use this thread or General discuss thread for General enquiry :) ..

Gobinaath said:
No pblm bro :) .. Use this thread or General discuss thread for General enquiry :) ..

Ok bro. One doubt i saw two packs of Infinity Pack in Change Packs section.

Infinity 12M ARP 5500 - Rs.5250

Infinity 12M - Rs.5500

Which one should i opt for. And how i select this pack. 
First just blank recharge for 5500 or 5250 and then select change pack and select Infinity pack.? am i right bro

Back
Top Bottom