My (horrible) experience with D2H while relocating/Upgrading to HD Zapper

surajmsms

Reaction score
I recently shifted from Chennai to Bangalore electronic city, I am using D2H for two years as of now, So wanted to continue with D2H, So I shifted D2H equipment as well.

After I received my stuff from Chennai in Bangalore, I sent mail to relocation team of D2H asking for assistance, They replied immediately and it stated that I will be contacted by the corresponding team.
But nobody called, so I replied again, they said for sure next day concerned team will contact me, this story continued for 4 days, finally I called CC, he took a request, he mentioned I will get a SMS with work order number, but I got no such SMS. I mailed them again and called them as well.

Next day when I called CC lady told me that my request dint go further, that’s why the delay, then she created the work order and I received SMS with the number, it took 5 days for all these to happen.

Then Relocation team in Bangalore called me and said the LCO people in my area won’t allow them to install the dish, so he won’t come, my money will be refunded. I explained him that this is not a new connection, but relocation, then he told me he needs 4 to 5 days’ time.

Then I escalated by mailing to CC, Relocation & CEO ( I took CEO ID from dreamdth forum, thanks for that) , then they responded immediately, they arranged a third party service person(which I am not aware) and he came to apartment the next day, he said LCO people in EC- phase2 wont allow them install dish, if it’s a new connection they will refund back the money.

He dint even allow me to stand while installing the dish, he looked pretty scared(!!!), but luckily an Old tata sky dish above the bedroom and Sun direct Dish positioned above living room is abandoned by the previous tenants, So he changed the directions of both these dishes towards D2H satellite and said both will work now, even I become happy as I have the freedom to shift my STB to living room or bed room. I paid him rs250 and he left, I thought problem solved.

But 3 days later relocation team called me again and they said if they close the work order 250 Rs will be deducted from my account, I told them I already paid the service person, but they said its my mistake that I was in a hurry, so they arranged third party person, no they have no other option other than deducting 250 again(!!!), in fact the person was a bit rude.

I argued with them and I dint agree for that, so finally they suggested me ask CC to cancel the work order(I know it won’t work anyway), So I replied to the same mail chain copying CC, Relocation, CEO and nodal officer karantaka ,explaining what happened.

Immediately couple of people called me and apologized to me for what happened, they explained there was some mis-communication, they finally recharged my account with 250 and deducted the same for closing the work order. Finally the problem got resolved completely after 2 weeks.
I am still wondering how can a LCO can stop DTH companies from doing business(!!!).

Not sure what is the reality behind all these…

RE: My (horrible) experience with D2H while relocating

Really bad experience. Till now I didn't do relocation in D2H. But I did it in my ADTV. But I used third person only. I never created a request to align dish (when they moved to SES 7) and to relocate the dish (when I moved to new home).

I also wanted to upgrade to HD zapper, so I requested for the same, so the same third party guy came to Hosur main road and handed over the HD box after taking my SD box.

CC upgraded my package to new south platinum HD from south platinum. When I had SD box, I had free D2H cinema & Free telugu globe as free top-ups. Once the package got upgraded, these two free top ups are removed from my account.
I mailed CC, to add these back, they said Free D2H cinema validity over, so they removed and free telugu globe does not exists anymore so they removed it, but most of the telugu channels are now available in base back and D2H cinema is available @ 60 rs per month.

So I sent them the below reply copying CEO.

“I have been watching D2H cinema (as a free top-up) even on the last day i handed over my SD STB, I never got any notification related to the expiry of the free viewing period as well. But its removed once i started using the HD STB, I have upgraded from SD to HD, It means I am giving more business to D2H, but because of this why should I lose the privileges which I have been enjoying as a SD customer, So please add FREE D2H Cinema back to my account.”

Then they added Free D2H cinema back to my account. I replied them again stating that I need free telugu globe as well(a s MAA channels are blocked after its removal). But they replied it’s not possible as the add-on is not in existence anymore.

surajmsms said:
I also wanted to upgrade to HD zapper, so I requested for the same, so the same third party guy came to Hosur main road and handed over the HD box after taking my SD box.

CC upgraded my package to new south platinum HD from south platinum. When I had SD box, I had free D2H cinema & Free telugu globe as free top-ups. Once the package got upgraded, these two free top ups are removed from my account.
I mailed CC, to add these back, they said Free D2H cinema validity over, so they removed and free telugu globe does not exists anymore so they removed it, but most of the telugu channels are now available in base back and D2H cinema is available @ 60 rs per month.

“I have been watching D2H cinema (as a free top-up) even on the last day i handed over my SD STB, I never got any notification related to the expiry of the free viewing period as well. But its removed once i started using the HD STB, I have upgraded from SD to HD, It means I am giving more business to D2H, but because of this why should I lose the privileges which I have been enjoying as a SD customer, So please add FREE D2H Cinema back to my account.”

Then they added Free D2H cinema back to my account. I replied them again stating that I need free telugu globe as well(a s MAA channels are blocked after its removal). But they replied it’s not possible as the add-on is not in existence anymore.

On this issue, you are lucky to get D2H Cinema for free even after upgrading. They are not providing D2H Cinema for free to any customers even for new customers. As per the package description, you are not supposed to get D2H Cinema.

And regarding Telugu Globe, the add-on was removed from Feb-2014 after adding Sun HD channels. Again you were lucky to enjoy Maa channels. Now, as per the revised package on Feb-2014, this add-on is no more present and Maa channels are free only for the customers from Andhra/Telangana state only.

Be happy at least for getting D2H Cinema for free!!!

If you know the Add-on code for Free D2H Cinema, please share it bro. So that I can try adding it by SMS ;)

surajmsms said:

surajmsms Bro I Thing Videocon D2h Cc will Not take Care to Solve the Customer Complaint :angry , & Contact Nodal Officers They Will Solve Ur Complaint Soon :)

Tamilnadu Circle Videocon D2h Regional Circle Details:

TN-1
Videocon d2h Limited (Formerly Bharat Business Channel Limited)
C/o, Videocon Telecommunications Ltd, II Floor, Campus-2, RMZ Millennia Business Park, 143. Dr. MGR Road,
Perungudi, Chennai-600096
Tamil Nadu
Contact Person : Mr. Prabhakar B
Contact No :044-64598314

TN-2/Part Kerala
No: 33/17 First Floor, Tatabad 4th Street,
Coimbatore -641012
Tamil Nadu
Contact Person : Mr. Prabhakar B
Contact No :0422-4387934

Karnataka Videocon D2h Regional Circle Details:

K-1
32/3, First Floor,1st Main Domlur,
Behind Domlur P.O.Banglore - 560071
Karnataka
Contact Person : Mr. Lakshman S
Contact No :080-43322000

K-2
Plot 27, 2nd Cross, 2nd Main
Behind Hans Hotel, Kalyan Nagar,Vidya Nagar, Hubli 580 031
Karnataka
Contact Person : Mr. Lakshman S
Contact No :0836-6615567/577

Nodal Officers Details:

Vinod T Kumar
B.B.C.L., 2nd Floor.Campus-2.RMZ Millennia Business Park,143,Dr. MGR Road.Perungudi,Chennai.600096
_
_
Tamil Nadu
Chennai 600096
Phone No. :044 - 64598312
Email :[email protected]

Vijay Gaikwad
B.B.C.L., A32/3, 1st Main, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560071
_
_
Karnataka
Bangalore 560071
Phone No. :080 - 42810000
Email :[email protected]

I don't know the ADD-On code, if i can take it from my online account, let me know how to do it, so that i can share the code,,,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock