My new Tata sky HD review

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 162
  • Views: Views 14,615
Devesh Bro How Much Difference in UI of Videcon D2h And Tata Sky ?

Re: RE: My new Tata sky HD review

Rushil.D said:
Devesh Bro How Much Difference in UI of Videcon D2h And Tata Sky ?

Bro u cannt compare ui of ts with d2h.

One more option I get in this box.
There r 60mhz option in this box which is not available in hd+.

Devesh said:
Bro u cannt compare ui of ts with d2h.

One more option I get in this box.
There r 60mhz option in this box which is not available in hd+.

Why Ui Not compare with tata sky :huh

yeah 60hz option are extra in tata sky hd boxes which is not available in HD+ boxes :k

User interface is better than d2h,

Its easy smooth and user friendly
And on tv its looks better than d2h.

May I ask why you have gone for HD box instead of HD+ dvr. Bcoz I would prefer a dvr for my second connection too.

harshbardhan said:
May I ask why you have gone for HD box instead of HD+ dvr. Bcoz I would prefer a dvr for my second connection too.

my dealer said dont take dvr bcoz u already hv and wait for sometime soon u will get 1TB dvr with triple tuner.

And there is some budget problem also, 1 month ago I took note3 and tab3, this is also a reason bro but one thing is sure when they launch new dvr, I will buy.

Devesh said:
my dealer said dont take dvr bcoz u already hv and wait for sometime soon u will get 1TB dvr with triple tuner.

And there is some budget problem also, 1 month ago I took note3 and tab3, this is also a reason bro but one thing is sure when they launch new dvr, I will buy.

Yeah Devesh Bro My Tata Sky Dealer Also Said Me That Wait form some time 1tb dvr soon that's why i am also not upgrading my hd to hd+ now

Rushil.D said:
Yeah Devesh Bro My Tata Sky Delar Also Said Me That Wait form some time 1tb dvr soon that's why i am also not upgrading my hd to hd+ now

Yeah bro thats why i hvnt taken hdpvr and he also said that broadcom or pace will be the manufacturer of that pvr.[emoji106][emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock