My new Tata sky HD review

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 162
  • Views: Views 14,689
Devesh said:
Yeah bro thats why i hvnt taken hdpvr and he also said that broadcom or pace will be the manufacturer of that pvr.[emoji106][emoji6]

My Dealer also said me that new dvr also have some exclusive features but what features that he not told me

Ohh...! That's the valid reason. And thanx for reminding me of the news that related to upgraded dvrs.

Re: RE: My new Tata sky HD review

Devesh said:
my dealer said dont take dvr bcoz u already hv and wait for sometime soon u will get 1TB dvr with triple tuner.

And there is some budget problem also, 1 month ago I took note3 and tab3, this is also a reason bro but one thing is sure when they launch new dvr, I will buy.

Triple tuner. Wow
Eagerly waiting for it

And u subscribe for HBO premium channels too which was very much not available on d2h

me_saket said:
And u subscribe for HBO premium channels too which was very much not available on d2h

[emoji13][emoji12]

Bro whatever the channels I subscribed in my primary connection, same channels I will get in secondary.
This is secondary connction bro.

ssparikshya said:
@Devesh bro . , Please tell me weather he gave any time line ?

No bro

But he said very soon,

I think may be on diwali.

shreyaskini said:
may i know which tv it is and is it a 32incher? even SD channels look grt :)

Its a sony bravia 40inch tv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock