Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 40,302
Yes...But the same version in TV and other devices r having different UI... xtream box and Binge+ boxes have different UI as mentioned by @Nilu334 ...
That's what I'm saying. XStream and Binge+ are different devices, hence they have different UI even though it's the same version. That's expected behaviour. Different UI on same device and same app version is not possible. In other words, whatever TV you are connecting your Binge+ box to i.e. Sony or Lloyd, they all should show same UI.

That's what I'm saying. XStream and Binge+ are different devices, hence they have different UI even though it's the same version. That's expected behaviour. Different UI on same device and same app version is not possible. In other words, whatever TV you are connecting your Binge+ box to i.e. Sony or Lloyd, they all should show same UI.
Yes that should be like that...i think The confusion raised after someone posted UI from TV/box..

Last edited:
Now I am getting voice in front speakers in Binge+...Changed to manual and still no changes...
I am getting Dolby in Hindi HD movies channels perfectly....

Edit : it's in Prime video...

Last edited:
Now I am getting voice in front speakers in Binge+...Changed to manual and still no changes...

I was never able to get Dolby audio for Prime on XStream box, despite all these updates.

In manual what are the sound options u s

In sunnxt dolly is working perfectly ya bro.

In manual what are the sound options u s

In sunnxt dolly is working perfectly ya bro.
Can u name the movie which have Perfect Dolby?Some r showing Dolby but I am not getting them..
These options available in my Binge+ box..
I think it should be same in all Binge+ boxes...

WfFkY4U.jpg

Yesterday my new Tatasky Bing+ installed...It's new connection with Dish,LNB and other accessories..The cable was already concealed as my house was renovated few years ago and using the same...Paid Rs 3999/- As a new Subscriber ID I have to recharge Rs 154 /- for NCF...Also deactivated remaining multitv connection...
The Box looks Premium...The UI ,EPG Banner is really awesome... Favourite section now in Home Page and we can Select from there...We can add to Favourite by opening the channel and clicking info button...
All Apps r working great...Not much internet speed needed...In slow speed too flawless ...

OHMQAzY.jpg

jPiLD9X.jpg

U27Vfrb.jpg

P3ftTm2.jpg

bOw2nAZ.jpg

ysADlWN.jpg

OeOLtAP.jpg

kUvDZWm.jpg

tZvk0Wm.jpg

cyB9cjS.jpg

eWdgOmX.jpg

vZHedei.jpg
I have been using Tata Sky Binge+ for sometime. Apart from the looks I really liked the feature where even when there is no signal, I can still see a channel by using internet. Don't know if this feature is legal or not but it works very well

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock