Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 39,842
How to pair binge+ remote with TV
Also want to know how do I change to different transponder

Last edited:
How to pair binge+ remote with TV
Also want to know how do I change to different transponder
Have u got and installed?
If not ask the technician about pairing remote...He will do it...
Binge+ Box is locked for their DTH services...So no need to change transponders...

Have u got and installed?
If not ask the technician about pairing remote...He will do it...
Binge+ Box is locked for their DTH services...So no need to change transponders...
I got it installed in afternoon and technician paired the remote with tv. However when I asked him to change to my favoured transponder gsat k12 he refused and insisted to keep it on default home transponder...but I would still prefer to be on k12 transponder.

I got it installed in afternoon and technician paired the remote with tv. However when I asked him to change to my favoured transponder gsat k12 he refused and insisted to keep it on default home transponder...but I would still prefer to be on k12 transponder.

You should never change the default transponder. If u do u won't get future software update and other ota changes from headend.

Please keep it on default K9 - Home.

No need to change transponder....All updates r going to happen in Home Transponder only...If u change the entry point that may cost issues too...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock