Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 40,340
@Anish Pai I am getting these signals in the LCN u mentioned...BTW technician aligned almost perfectly.......
Later myself fine tuned the signals...

6XgZ8Hp.jpg

SZnmXgz.jpg

Bro tata sky dealer came at my home. He brought tata sky HD box not the binge. I ordered binge plus. I told him its not the same settop box, I have paid 3999, he said that there is no such set top box available from tata sky, and even he said there is no such a set top box available in Maharashtra. He was too annoying and was angry on me. He took his all stuff and went back.. So I immediately called amazon.. They noted my complain. They said we will inform you soon. If u will not receive ua set top box we will refund the amount. Bro I m feeling bad now.. I want that settop box. Its really strange. They said 4k is not available in India. Its wrong order

Bro tata sky dealer came at my home. He brought tata sky HD box not the binge. I ordered binge plus. I told him its not the same settop box, I have paid 3999, he said that there is no such set top box available from tata sky, and even he said there is no such a set top box available in Maharashtra. He was too annoying and was angry on me. He took his all stuff and went back.. So I immediately called amazon.. They noted my complain. They said we will inform you soon. If u will not receive ua set top box we will refund the amount. Bro I m feeling bad now.. I want that settop box. Its really strange. They said 4k is not available in India. Its wrong order
That's sad....I think the seller for Amazon too doesn't know or have that Bing+ box...Mostly these boxes r available in big cities only...
Contact tatasky cc and order online itself...

I will wait till tmmrw.. Or els i will ask for refund.. But bro I just contact tata sky cc.. Your Tata Sky Subscriber ID **************has been recharged with Rs 3855. Installation details will follow .I forwarded this msg to him.. He said we will inform you soon.. Its really strange bro.. They are just fooling me..

I will wait till tmmrw.. Or els i will ask for refund.. But bro I just contact tata sky cc.. Your Tata Sky Subscriber ID **************has been recharged with Rs 3855. Installation details will follow .I forwarded this msg to him.. He said we will inform you soon.. Its really strange bro.. They are just fooling me..

Due to Covid there must b some problems in getting stock supply to required locations, anyways directly contact tata sky they will get check with dealers and let u know the current situation. It might take few days or longer too or if still they r unable to deliver then refund will b processed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock