Good News My new Tatasky Bing+ activated..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 286
  • Views: Views 39,957
Bhat Sir checked with Star Wars The Force Awakens with English Audio U will Get Dolby Audio
MNsRJXc.jpg

MNsRJXc.jpg
Thanx for the info...I will check ...

@Siva bro. How to disable hdr video vivid mode in binge plus stb in my sony 4k tv.. Im reset stb & tv also. Picture didn't go to standard mode. They show only hdr video & hdr vivid..mode..previous im faced same issue in Airtel x stream box. Please help me...
I think there is nothing in Bing+ settings...Probably u can enable HDMI control in ur TV..That may get solution...

@Siva bro. How to disable hdr video vivid mode in binge plus stb in my sony 4k tv.. Im reset stb & tv also. Picture didn't go to standard mode. They show only hdr video & hdr vivid..mode..previous im faced same issue in Airtel x stream box. Please help me...
Me too the same but Compare to xstream Tatasky binge plus video quality is Fine In HDR Vivid mode only we get correct colour in picture setting u select neutral

Bhat Sir checked with Star Wars The Force Awakens with English Audio U will Get Dolby Audio
Now everything is fine...I am getting Dolby audio in all apps...It was a settings issue...Once I desable surround sound all is well..

Last edited:
How to disable the surround sound
Go to Home page ,select settings nearby profile icon at the top,click settings,select Device prefferances,open Sound,open Select formats,there disable it = select none:never use surround sound...
U can revert anytime...

Options -> Picture -> Setup - AV Setup -> HDMI Signal Format and change the setting from "Enhanced" to "Standard"

Go to Home page ,select settings nearby profile icon at the top,click settings,select Device prefferances,open Sound,open Select formats,there disable it = select none:never use surround sound...
U can revert anytime...
If u select this option u didn't get Dolby audio only get PCM 2.0

If u select this option u didn't get Dolby audio only get PCM 2.0
My HT doesn't show any info..But getting the audio in all speakers even in star wars movie...If not I am not getting audio in rear speakers in any Dolby mentioned movies...

My HT doesn't show any info..But getting the audio in all speakers even in star wars movie...If not I am not getting audio in rear speakers in any Dolby mentioned movies...
Chances are that your home theatre is using pro-logic to resolve the 2 channel audio into pseudo 5.1 audio, you can check this if u are getting the same sound in the front and rear speaker. So when the signal being sent by your HT from the tv is directly 5.1 then your HT is only receiving the surround component from your front left and right speakers while the main dialogue sound is always directed through the center speaker.
How have you connected the STB to your home theater? Analogue connection or digital optical out? Check on the HT if Pro-logic is turned on. You will notice the difference between true surround where all 5.1 channels receive individual sound stream and pseudo surround.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock