My new TataSky+ Transfer HD with Inverto Quad LNB

deepakbshetty

Reaction score
Hi Folks , Had my TataSky HD connection upgraded to TataSky+ Transfer HD.:tup The installation was swift within 2 hours of booking the box. As usual TS technician came in hurry and installed the box after checking for basic signal strength. I asked him for Inverto LNB, but he said its feasible for multi tv connection and he can provide only SAT CR. Posting pics of Transfer box with signal strengths from various TPs. The 1080p PQ is a treat to watch.:k

:skd After one week i.e today I had an TS audit guy visit the house to assess the installation done. He took pictures via point to shoot camera of STB , cable connectors used incl. length of copper protruding out , cable used inclusive of company name , measured satellite skew angle , documented signal strengths from all TPs , LNB installed. As per him this is basically to avoid complaints being raised by customers well within 6 months of installation due to quality of installation , demo by TS technician and avoid customer flake. :wall

Also swapped my old Sharp quad LNB with Inverto quad LNB ( arranged by a friend ) and the signal strength increased by more than 5%. Kudos to Inverto for producing such fanstatic LNB.:eek:hya:clap:luv The maximum Signal strength i could achieve at my location is 82% and quality between 87 to 91%

Before Inverto on TS HD :
aNGtUm3.jpg

YoZHVQ6.jpg

After Inverto on TS HD:
DcvsvWY.jpg

imbg7XH.jpg

Kcm0ndp.jpg

g4GSBMw.jpg

Transfer HD :
AvFaZjd.jpg

ETmgHSL.jpg

9tpZ52s.jpg

cOAaUKj.jpg

q8mZ0IV.jpg

p7iZLTs.jpg

Inverto LNB box:

Fz0AqwN.jpg

iuwWg6v.jpg

Excellent snapshot & congratulations @Deepakbshetty bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

Congrats bro..
@ TS TATA Sky :hd dish provided with TataSky HD connection or TataSky+ Transfer HD....? :huh
what is exact dish size 65cm. or 75cm....... :)
what is TataSky HD connection upgraded to TataSky+ Transfer HD cost....:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock