My New Videocon D2H HD DVR -Pics

• Thread starter pras2
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 31,521
pras2 said:
I have few doubts regarding Videocon d2h ,existing d2h users please help me

1.First of all is EPG available in hindi and Telugu languages, i am able to change menu language to telugu but not epg
2. Is recording in DVR will be automatically deleted after 7 days ? such setting is there in setting menu -pls explain
3. Can i add balance in the form of 100rs 500rs mutliple times by using different gateways and subscribe to longterm pack or i have to recharge exact amount of longterm pack to get benifit of free days ( like 5540 for long term platinum hd pack)
4. what is this active services?can we view them is full screen? When i select DD spatagiri i am getting unavailable screen
5. How exactly we can use this loop cable??
6. What is latest software version of HD DVR, mine is oct 2012 make.. How to check software update
is there any software released for HD DVR between oct and now.?

Please help me out

thanks in advance

try contacting them through their fb page. they are very active there.

pras2 said:
I have few doubts regarding Videocon d2h ,existing d2h users please help me

1.First of all is EPG available in hindi and Telugu languages, i am able to change menu language to telugu but not epg
2. Is recording in DVR will be automatically deleted after 7 days ? such setting is there in setting menu -pls explain
3. Can i add balance in the form of 100rs 500rs mutliple times by using different gateways and subscribe to longterm pack or i have to recharge exact amount of longterm pack to get benifit of free days ( like 5540 for long term platinum hd pack)
4. what is this active services?can we view them is full screen? When i select DD spatagiri i am getting unavailable screen
5. How exactly we can use this loop cable??
6. What is latest software version of HD DVR, mine is oct 2012 make.. How to check software update
is there any software released for HD DVR between oct and now.?

Please help me out

thanks in advance

telgu epg maybe available for telugu channel only if you selected language is telugu in setup.

change setting expiration to none.

No idea.

when select active service channel & press ok it only capture 3/4th screen.

for loop cable read manual carefully. maybe it for audio to home theatre.

my 20 & dvr of 149 gb

pras2 said:
I enquired customer care about online availability of hd dvr..,he told its price is also 6490.,
Only tradus is selling over online., but it's on deliverable to Andhra Pradesh.(even I checked with Hyd pin code)

ezejemu9.jpg

Recording expires after 7 days
We cant change this option
Only way to skip it is to lock recording

Loop cable is given along with dvr .,I was wondering how to use it

after set deletion to none you have to manually delete recording otherwise it shows pop up message of drive has less space few times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock