My sun direct Samsung setup box S-1091 dead

harichandrana

Reaction score
Hi, Experts..

i need some advice from Experts for sun direct Samsung setup box.

I was used sun direct setup samsung stb S-1091, but last six month i am out of station, so i am not recharged and my account was not active.
Last week first time i am switch on the box and video out working, next day when i am switch on the box there is no video out and screen showing blank, only three red led glowing in box, if i am continusly press manu button also tv is blank only.

This is STB box problem or any problem, How to resolve expert please advice me.

Thanks

Amarnath Bro,

I am having SD box, i am in Gujarat but here there is no sunshine service center. How to service.

Whether it can be serviceable any local service shop.

Amarnath Bro,

I am having SD box, i am in Gujarat but here there is no sunshine service center. How to service.

Whether it can be serviceable any local service shop.
Bro most probably issue will be fixed once you refresh the card I think

@kathir bro can you help him? I hope you are an dealer

Bro most probably issue will be fixed once you refresh the card I think

@kathir bro can you help him? I hope you are an dealer

I Just Cheak Their Portal Bro CC No Of Gujarat Available But Sunshine Center Not Available In Gujrat 079 - 39407575 This Is Gujrat State CC No I Hope They Help You . About this Issue

I Just Cheak Their Portal Bro CC No Of Gujarat Available But Sunshine Center Not Available In Gujrat 079 - 39407575 This Is Gujrat State CC No I Hope They Help You . About this Issue
Contact 07601012345 bro. Meanwhile remove smart card from stb and reinsert again just give a try before calling mentioned number

Check first is it info channels is working.
Otherwise the problem related to your setupbox.or problem sometimes related to RCA or HDMI cables also.
Call customer care.

Tell about your problem what your facing.
They will give you a solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock