My Tatasky Inverto Quad LNB...

Yeah even i heard that since 2015 TS sends its audit team to check new installed connections. But i see no one doing that these days. In my area i find new Dishes come up, i know these people personally and they also said no audit people come to see.

Wont the engineer give it to me if i pay him the amount and give back my old Multi LNB ???

@Bapun and others who have this type of LNB....
Please dont leave open the unused slots in LNB... just put a cap like i did .. there is a chance of some insects,water,dust is going inside the LNB and that may cause issues ...
Just a suggestion...

Mr.Bhat said:
Please dont leave open    the unused slots in LNB... just put a cop like i did .. there is a chance of some insects,water,dust is going inside the LNB and that may cause issues ...
Just a suggestion...

yes, slots needs to be protected.

my disecq switch was lying on d terrace, and rain water got into it... now it has gone bad..

and I m not watching any other satellite for past 10 days :s

SOLID shop is closed till 31st march.

Mr.Bhat said:
Please dont leave open the unused slots in LNB... just put a cop like i did .. there is a chance of some insects,water,dust is going inside the LNB and that may cause issues ...
Just a suggestion...

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, that is recommend.

This Quad Port has another special thing, which you might not know until trying: Pull down the red part to lower side and ports will covered through the Red Long Cap.

Image for better explaination:

LQdEglb.jpg

Image courtesy: brighton

I never kept Diseqc switch outside near Dish... whatever u cover it there is chance of moisture going inside..

Great ss @Mr.Bhat bro :):tup

Currently my inverto lnb available in store room :shy :lol

Due to cyclone,mine sundirect dish damaged,so i have use the rdtv multi lnb for both stb :shy

Bapun Raz said:
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, that is recommend.

This Quad Port has another special thing, which you might not know until trying: Pull down the red part to lower side and ports will covered through the Red Long Cap.

Thats the must we do..yes i know it .. even used some other Single output LNB like this covers ..

Snap from my Dish...
dv3Ieac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock