My Tatasky Inverto Quad LNB...

Patil Yadav said:

isn't it right old man?
[/color]

Bapun Raz said:
Writing in white color can't hide your abuse.

I have ignored that... Kuch logonko aise kahnese tandak milthee hai........let he enjoy and be happy... I know y he asked question/suggestion earlier... But still replied.. :p

@ Bapun,
what is abuse in this? its common word.Isnt he old? He has himself said he is using dish satellites since 1970.
i was simply using common English,and i did not wanted all public to read it.But you have made it come to open by quoting.
Anyway if its abuse then i will call him young man now onwards. :k

Patil Yadav said:
@ Bapun,
what is abuse in this? its common word.Isnt he old? He has himself said he is using dish satellites since 1970.
i was simply using common English,and i did not wanted all public to read it.But you have made it come to open by quoting.
Anyway if its abuse then i will call him young man now onwards. :k

Hi,

I felt it is not a good way to unnecessarily poke fun at any members. What he explain he did was healthy while you took in a sarcastic way and said this line. No need to call him young or old.

Again, age is just a number. What really matters is knowledge here. So better avoid such things in future.

Peace!

What is the black ultra Inverto Super LNB ??? Where can i find the pics of that. Whats the difference between Black and White Super LNB ???

anishpai said:
@Bapun Bro, do u get Inverto Super LNB with dual inputs for 2 STB ???

No bro. I use splitter to connect into 2 DVR. 1 HD DVR (HD+) which has 2 ports for 2 tuners and 1 HD+ Transfer which has 1 port for 3 tuners.

The wire going to HD DVR is again splitted with a T Connector to connect with 2 Tuner ports. Still no signal loss due to high gain Super LNB.

anishpai said:
What is the black ultra Inverto Super LNB ??? Where can i find the pics of that. Whats the difference between Black and White Super LNB ???

It is another good LNB manufactured by Inverto.

Some related links with pictures posted by our members:

Good News - my New Inverto Black Ultra Lnbf

My new INVERTO Ku band lnb

{Pics} My New "INVERTO Black Ultra" lnb !

Gssran bro, our team member was first one on this forum to get hands with the LNB and snaps on our DDF. He has bought it for Rs. 3000

His thread:

My New LNB "Iverto Black"

Thanks

So all of these LNB have only one single port Bapun Bro.... What can people do who have multi TV ??? And does TS uses all these inverto LNB or only that Quad LNB and the Super LNB. As i dont see any TS user using the Black Ultra one.

So i guess the super LNB which u use is the strongest of them all...

anishpai said:
So all of these LNB have only one single port Babun Bro.... What can people do who have multi TV ??? And does TS uses all these inverto LNB or only that Quad LNB and the Super LNB. As i dont see any TS user using the Black Ultra one.

So i guess the super LNB which u use is the strongest of them all...

Its Bapun :shy

Yes, Tata Sky has used only Quad LNB & Super LNB till now. No other LNBs have been given.

If you wish to buy Quad Inverto LNB shown in post #1 please check this link:

Access Denied

Access Denied

* FYI Both are same product on different country ebay websites!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock