My Tatasky Inverto Quad LNB...

Bapun Raz said:
Its Bapun :shy

Yes, Tata Sky has used only Quad LNB & Super LNB till now. No other LNBs have been given.

Opps, typing mistake. Ok thanks for the links. So there is no inverto lnb with has only two ports ??? If i buy quad then it will be unused and go waste.

anishpai said:
So all of these LNB have only one single port Bapun Bro.... What can people do who have multi TV ??? And does TS uses all these inverto LNB or only that Quad LNB and the Super LNB. As i dont see any TS user using the Black Ultra one.

So i guess the super LNB which u use is the strongest of them all...

Bapun Raz said:
Yes, Tata Sky has used only Quad LNB & Super LNB till now. No other LNBs have been given.
I got this dual port LNB for Multi TV connection 2-3 months back itself ..
Tatasky Dual Output LNB...

Mr.Bhat said:
I got this dual port LNB for Multi TV connection 2-3 months back itself ..
Tatasky Dual Output LNB...

That is not Inverto brand, he wants Inverto brand Dual Port LNB.

@Anish bro, FYI Inverto brand not selling its products officially in India. All products sold here are imported from other countries. Hence you either need to get other brand or order it through someone dealing of it.

For example, M.J. Sadiq bro got it from other country, check this thread for reference:

[Pics] - My new Inverto LNBs (Single & Twin)

Hope it helps. :)

Well bapun bro, i just asked a local technician if he has Inverto LNB, he said he has Dual Port Inverto LNB with him, but its not Super LNB. He is charging Rs 600 for it. So what should i do as he is saying he cant take the existing LNB back as exchnage

anishpai said:
Well bapun bro, i just asked a local technician if he has Inverto LNB, he said he has Dual Port Inverto LNB with him, but its not Super LNB. He is charging Rs 600 for it. So what should i do as he is saying he cant take the existing LNB back as exchnage

Can you ask him to share a pic with you and you can upload the picture here so that we can verify. Just in case he is lying you thinking as a noob then we don't want your money go wasted. :k

Bapun Raz said:
Can you ask him to share a pic with you and you can upload the picture here so that we can verify. Just in case he is lying you thinking as a noob then we don't want your money go wasted. :k

Yeah lets see if he sends. I have heard many things abt him. People told that he plays with the alignment knowingly so that he is called again. I will never call him for anything. TS needs to get in more loyal and hardworking staff.

@Anish, i found these Solid brand LNBs with dual ports. You can try them, it is from their official website so must be original.

SDku_twin_2_600x600.jpg

FS-255-600x600.jpg

Product link

Does Super LNB have 4 ports like the Inverto LNB?

I want to connect 4 receivers to the LNB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock