My Tatasky Inverto Quad LNB...

anishpai said:
@Mr. Bhat, Can u pls post some pics of the signal levels, Ch. 99 and Ch. 100 and some other channels of ur choice. Would like to see the difference in the signal levels, during rains as it seems to be raining there. :)

presently getting this much...it will differ from TP to TP in STB..thats bcoz of Their SW and tuner.. for performance that doesnt effect .. actually its more than enough signals untill the picture gets freezed in any LNB... the signals doesnt make any change in quality of Pictures ... even 1% quality is enough if picture doesnt freeze in any  LNB..

gKIxv7S.jpg

Thats great signal levels u got Mr. Bhat, that to in rains. Yeah, my Signal levels were as low as 0% signal quality in clear weather for some channels like Zee news. even tough it was 0% there was no pixelation or freezing. The pic and sound was smooth.

friends i have one question/suggesstion

we should see how good normal lnb and this type lnb work at same location at same time.Because sometimes we feel reain is heavy but still picture did not freeze and come to conclusion this is good lnb. as i noticed even without rain when thick cloud sometimes pictures go off.

so unless you have both Lnb using at similar location and similar stb at similear time we cannot give thumps up to one of them. :k

anishpai said:
Thats great signal levels u got Mr. Bhat, that to in rains. Yeah, my Signal levels were as low as 0% signal quality in clear weather for some channels like Zee news. even tough it was 0% there was no pixelation or freezing. The pic and sound was smooth.

The signal level may differ according to the climate but i didnt faced any pixallations... yes  me too talking about the same..Thats the huge advantage of Digital signals... .

Patil Yadav said:
friends i have one question/suggesstion

we should see how good normal lnb and this type lnb work at same location at same time.Because sometimes we feel reain is heavy but still picture did not freeze and come to conclusion this is good lnb. as i noticed even without rain when thick cloud sometimes pictures go off.

so unless you have both Lnb using at similar location and similar stb at similear time we cannot give thumps up to one of them. :k

I am in Sat field from 70s .. i had the Doordarshan Sat reception using S Band Dish.. later in 1979 installed C Band Dish.. in Jan 2004 subscribed Dish TV DTH... I have used even many Imported S,C,KU band LNBs.. i live in the same place from many decades.. anyway this info is for the confirmation of used in the same location...
Barring D2H i have used all other DTH.. Now using 2 Separate Dish for Tatasky multiTV Connection.. As far as i have seen the Original Sun Direct LNB is the best regarding signals in the present scinario .. the same we can get from Inverto too..it was bought last year..What i have written about the Signal levels,Signal Quality is my personal experiance itself...
LNB..

GBppdQn.jpg

Mr.Bhat said:
in Jan 1994 subscribed Dish TV DTH...

I think you mean 2004 :shy No DTHs existed during 1994 AFAIK..

Mr.Bhat said:
I am in Sat field from 70s .. i had the Doordarshan Sat reception using S Band Dish.. later in 1979 installed C Band Dish.. in Jan 1994 subscribed Dish TV DTH... I have used even many Imported S,C,KU band LNBs.. i live in the same place from many decades.. anyway this info is for the confirmation of used in the same location...
Barring D2H i have used all other DTH.. Now using 2 Separate Dish for Tatasky multiTV Connection.. As far as i have seen the Original Sun Direct LNB is the best regarding signals in the present scinario .. the same we can get from Inverto too..it was bought last year..What i have written about the Signal levels,Signal Quality is my personal experiance itself...
LNB..

it does not matter how long you are in sat field bro.
 in 1994 Dishtv was not even launched,so how were u using :no
But you are saying same what i have said.You are saying Sun direct lnb is best and same with this Inverto
:k

isn't it right old man?

Patil Yadav said:
it does not matter how long you are in sat field bro.
 in 1994 Dishtv was not even launched,so how were u using :no
But you are saying same what i have said.You are saying Sun direct lnb is best and same with this Inverto
:k

isn't it right old man?

Its a Typo from my side.. afterall i am a Human :) yes in 2004 i bought Dish TV...Now i have corrected the Year to 2004..
BTW it matters about how much i have used many types of LNB in same location... nothing else and already clarified that the duration is written only to confirm the same location ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock