My Xiaomi Redmi 2

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
Recently Xiaomi has slashed the price of Redmi 2. Now its available at Rs 5999 with Airtel 4G Sim.

I wanted to buy a budget phone below 7k and my choice was Redmi 2, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Moto E 4g and Huawei Honor Holy. Since I am uring Samsung Core 2 Duos, I wanted to give a try the Chinese handsets.

My friends using LenovO, Moto and Huawei. So I zeroed to Redmi 2. Ordered on Flipkart at 11 July and got at 15 July.

I updated the Firmware to MIUI V6.6.6.0 and now its working like charm.

Since inception, I had been a loyal Samsung user, but now I think Samsung sells phones only via Brand name, not by features.

Installed some Social and IM App.
Tapatalk yet to be installed.

Congratulations bro :k It's a good phone with good features and that is also within affordable price..Enjoy :hello
BTW it's 8 GB or 16 GB..??

Karthik said:
congrats bro.
post your detailed review.

Bro,
Will update it with detailed review after some days of usage. Its too early to pen down.

Tech Info said:
Congratulations bro :k It's a good phone with good features and that is also within affordable price..Enjoy :hello
BTW it's 8 GB or 16 GB..??

Bro, its 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM Version.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Cut price only on Airtel store :huh

No bro,
Price cut on all channels - Mi India Store, Airtel Store and Amazon, FlipKart, SnapDeal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock