MyHome: 10 HD channels free for Airtel Broadband customers

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 19,245
ip bro -- this 95rs. Topup discount price only for 1 month know :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
bro i think he asking why this mymax hd home pack topup not available in myairtel app -> add topup section :shy:) ..

It cannot be in add topup section as topup section cannot verify BB account. MyHome option is available as a separate website and also available in app. But not sure if selfcare is active as he has activated the offer by back-end team only.

Edit: No. Rs. 95 Max HD is for lifetime. DBR 3.16 will continue for as long as accounts are active.

iphifi said:
Edit: No Rs. 95 Max HD is lifetime.

bro if means what abt that 10 hd channels topup free for lifetime :huh .. This topup having excluding or including channels in max hd topup :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
bro if means what abt that 10 hd channels topup free for lifetime :huh .. This topup having excluding or including channels in max hd topup :huh ..

3 options will be available :

1. 10 HD is same as Gold HD Topup is free
2. Diamond HD for Rs 50
3. Max HD for Rs 95

iphifi said:
3 options will be available :

1. 10 HD is same as Gold HD Topup is free
2. Diamond HD for Rs 50
3. Max HD for Rs 95

Good to know the rates of myHome top-ups. But unfortunately, I am not able see these plans in the self care portal. Can you let me know from where you are able find these new plans.

RE: MyHome: 10 HD channels free for Airtel Broadband customers [Not yet Launched]

iphifi said:
Thanks for confirming that the offer is active. Have you tried logging in myhome portal: airtel Online Bill Payment - Postpaid Mobile, Broadband, Landline Bill Pay & Digital TV Recharge

In Airtel App My account> My Package section will have your pack list. BTW Max HD original cost is Rs.225. So it's a dream offer.

Yea, I am able see them under "My package" section. Thats it. I was wondering on how I could add one of these new top-ups after a month... call cc?

dinup24 said:
Good to know the rates of myHome top-ups. But unfortunately, I am not able see these plans in the self care portal. Can you let me know from where you are able find these new plans.

Maybe the backend team has not yet updated the offers on website. It should be available at airtel.in/myhome
BTW how did you activate/chose Max HD Rs.95 offer. Did they activate it automatically or did they give you a choice?

dinup24 said:
Yea, I am able see them under "My package" section. Thats it. I was wondering on how I could add one of these new top-ups after a month... call cc?

Yup try cc until they update the website.

iphifi said:
Maybe the backend team has not yet updated the offers on website. It should be available at airtel.in/myhome
BTW how did you activate/chose Max HD Rs.95 offer. Did they activate it automatically or did they give you a choice?

I can't find them in airtel.in/myhome. Here, I just get the option to bundle broadband and dth connections to get additional 5GB.
Max HD Rs.95 offer was automatically activated by airtel, as part of the myHome offer. I was wondering how I could change to myHome Diamond HD Rs. 50/- (in case I need to change). Maybe the back-end team would update the selfcare portal soon.

dinup24 said:
I can't find them in airtel.in/myhome. Here, I just get the option to bundle broadband and dth connections to get additional 5GB.
Max HD Rs.95 offer was automatically activated by airtel, as part of the myHome offer. I was wondering how I could change to myHome Diamond HD Rs. 50/- (in case I need to change). Maybe the back-end team would update the selfcare portal soon.

I can give you topup sms codes if you want. But better call cc first.

Back
Top Bottom