MyHome: 10 HD channels free for Airtel Broadband customers

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 19,245
amansingh said:
5527 meaning? and from where u got these codes

That's the CRM External code there is no short code now. As I said wait for official announcement.

amansingh said:
5527 meaning? and from where u got these codes

You asked help and iphifi bro helped you .. So first tell thanks to him before asking further questions .. And u asked topup code he gave code use it or ignore it is ur choice .. So dont interfere someone privacy by asking where u got these codes etc... That was his personal ..

Sai Laxman said:
You asked help and iphifi bro helped you .. So first tell thanks to him before asking further questions .. And u asked topup code he gave code use it or ignore it is ur choice .. So dont interfere someone privacy by asking where u got these codes etc... That was his personal ..
chill bro... you took it otherwise.. and who are u tell me whom should I thank.. I just asked him, not questioned his source. I am no one to question. I am a member, not admin.

amansingh said:
chill bro... you took it otherwise.. and who are u tell me whom should I thank.. I just asked him, not questioned his source. I am no one to question. I am a member, not admin.

As a member like you .. What are all the rights you have rights to post here i too have all the rights post here bro :) .. And ur comment in open post let members decide on answering ur queries :) .. Btwn why i am called ur comment as question means you only put this symbol "?" i hope u know the name of this symbol .. So i called ur post as question :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
As a member like you .. What are all the rights you have rights to post here i too have all the rights post here bro :) .. And ur comment in open post let them decide on answering ur queries :) .. Btwn why i am called ur comment as question means you only put this symbol "?" i hope u know the name of this symbol .. So i called ur post as question :) ..

misunderstanding is culprit here... leave it.

Has anyone figured out on how to activate myHome plans in your account. I did call up the customer care to activate Diamond HD myHome plan for my account, but it seems that they are not in a position to activate myHome plans. They were saying that these plans can be activated from app... but I am not able find them in the app. Has anybody been able to see those myHome top-up in the app?
Should I try sending email to digitaltv email id?

Didnt get any response when I enquired about this in a mail. I have always had very prompt response each time I contact them but they ignored this issue. If u get any info regarding this do share it here bro.

I Have A Airtel Prepaid Mobile Connection..DTH And Broadband...Under Myhome Reward I Get Extra 5GB When My Broadband Account Is Linked With DTH

Back
Top Bottom