MyHome: 10 HD channels free for Airtel Broadband customers

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 19,245
dinup24 said:
Thanks... Please share

Which region are you in ROI or Karnataka. BTW this method may not work 100% as it may require privelage mode.

iphifi said:
Which region are you in ROI or Karnataka. BTW this method may not work 100% as it may require privelage mode.

Karnataka. Ok... btw, what is privilege mode... (am new to airtel dth :) )

Privelage mode means it requires customer service executive to activate and SMS will be blocked. BTW consult cc before attempting this method as it's not official.

SMS must be send from Registred mobile to 54325

Gold HD KAR Rs.0: Add TOPUP5533
Diamond HD Rs.50: Add TOPUP5575
Max HD KAR Rs.95: Add TOPUP5576

BTW you will lose Rs.95 if you remove Max HD before 30 days.

iphifi said:
Privelage mode means it requires customer service executive to activate and SMS will be blocked. BTW consult cc before attempting this method as it's not official.

SMS must be send from Registred mobile to 54325

Gold HD KAR Rs.0: Add TOPUP5533
Diamond HD Rs.50: Add TOPUP5575
Max HD KAR Rs.95: Add TOPUP5576

BTW you will lose Rs.95 if you remove Max HD before 30 days.
Thanks for the info...
One basic question as I am new to Airtel DTH... In another thread, I can see that you have posted the list of all the top-up available in my airtel app. Very useful indeed. I don't see that level of details in app as well as self care portal... Can you let me know, how I can get the list of channels belonging to each top-up. Is it available somewhere? Or should we reach out to cc for these details...
Similarly, I would also want to know the channels available in Diamond HD and Max HD... Is it available in this forum?

Not sure whether I am asking these questions in the wrong thread. Appreciate, if you could point me to the right thread.... Thanks!

dinup24 said:
Thanks for the info...
One basic question as I am new to Airtel DTH... In another thread, I can see that you have posted the list of all the top-up available in my airtel app. Very useful indeed. I don't see that level of details in app as well as self care portal... Can you let me know, how I can get the list of channels belonging to each top-up. Is it available somewhere? Or should we reach out to cc for these details...
Similarly, I would also want to know the channels available in Diamond HD and Max HD... Is it available in this forum?

Not sure whether I am asking these questions in the wrong thread. Appreciate, if you could point me to the right thread.... Thanks!

Topup channel list is available here: airtel Digital TV Chota Packs | DTH Subscription Packages | Top Up Plans
Selfcare also has channel list but it's not accurate these days.

Has anyone who has airtel broadband tried activating the 10 HD free for life top up by calling the customer care? Iphifi bro is there any code for TN pack for this 10 HD??

AirtelFan said:
Has anyone who has airtel broadband tried activating the 10 HD free for life top up by calling the customer care? Iphifi bro is there any code for TN pack for this 10 HD??

I think as of now this offer is only for new users, but once it's officially announced topup options will be added.
Remember the first myhome rewards for free BB Data which was featured all over the news. So I expect an official launch. Topup codes can be tried but no guarantee if it will work.

Back
Top Bottom