MyHome: 10 HD channels free for Airtel Broadband customers

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 19,245
Friends..Anywhere They Have Mentioned About MaxHd @95 And Other Offers..?If Please Provide The Link.

Jagadeesh said:
Friends..Anywhere They Have Mentioned About MaxHd @95 And Other Offers..?If Please Provide The Link.
New users of DTH with BB ar getting it.
@dinup24 post screen-shot of myHome max HD package Rs.95 in your subscribed list so existing users can inquire with cc.

Got A Mail From CC..They Said That The Offers Are Available To BroadBand Customers Who Are Purchasing New DTH Connection..

I have sent them a mail reading myHome top-up and one person called me and he is not aware of these packs... And soon after I got a message saying that myhome Max HD has been deactivated... Not sure why!!!

@iphifi... I am now not in a position to provide the screenshot of that pack as it's deactivated. I have sent them a mail regarding this deactivation also... The customer care experience has been pathetic!!!

dinup24 said:
I have sent them a mail reading myHome top-up and one person called me and he is not aware of these packs... And soon after I got a message saying that myhome Max HD has been deactivated... Not sure why!!!
Woah..They deactivated your topup? Really bad move from Airtel. Maybe Broadband department is running this offer and not DTH? Try asking BB support also.

iphifi said:
Woah..They deactivated your topup? Really bad move from Airtel. Maybe Broadband department is running this offer and not DTH? Try asking BB support also.
Okay, will try that option. Thanks

After a lot of fighting, discussions, escalations, I was at last able to get "myHome Diamond HD top-up" for Rs. 50/- activated. I atleast talked to 4 ppl, from cc executive, supervisor, escalation team to back-end team to educate them on myHome plans :)
None of them were aware of myHome top-up plans and they couldn't find any such plans in their system. Wonder why they have such a messed by system !!!

But this top-up hasn't activated Star Sports Select HD channels, as shown in the brochure/advertisements.
@iphifi bro, Can you help me check whether these channels are part of this top-up. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom