Need Help Unable to view channels

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey

I have a problem.When I switch on my HD DVR. It shows Technical error and I restart it again (not by removing from socket just with red button) It will start loading and get stuck at 99 than when I press red button again.It restarts and again Technical error...If I leave it like that or keep restarting than it will work normally...How to fix it? Should I call D2H CC?

First switch off the stb, take out the smart card and insert again.... switch on the stb....

try it and check once...

You should definitely call CC & ask for technical help. :c

Biswajit.HD said:
First switch off the stb, take out the smart card and insert again.... switch on the stb....

try it and check once...

It worked. :) ......when STB got turned on it showed error for few seconds and than became normal.Yesterday also happened same after reinserting and 2 restarts it fixed.

Again it showing technical error...This will take few mins to become normal I think (same happened yesterday)

mystic said:
You should definitely call CC & ask for technical help. :c

Sadly D2H chat team wont be on today :'( ......No idea when the D2H FB person will be on.........Calling CC is waste of them..I will complaint on FB or through the chat

Raviteja said:
Sadly D2H chat team wont be on today :'( ......No idea when the D2H FB person will be on.........Calling CC is waste of them..I will complaint on FB or through the chat

Then don't switch off your STB for time being as you know 2 WTP & WWE: No way Out scheduled today.......

mystic said:
Raviteja said:

Then don't switch off your STB for time being as you know 2 WTP & WWE: No way Out scheduled today.......

Did again by removing the smart card and for now no problem.....I'm thinking same......I think it is smart card problem or some other cable problem which can't get fixed till i give a complaint..I will give complaint on Tuesday afternoon.If it didn't get fixed by that time..I saw no way out already...so left is 2 movies in HD!

Now another problem came up.....When I press record it is showing starting failed... technical error problem will also come back when stb is switched off and turned on.

What is customer care number?......Might call at 4-5

I guess there may be problem in the smart card.. get it checked with videocon d2h engineer.... :huh

Biswajit.HD said:
I guess there may be problem in the smart card.. get it checked with videocon d2h engineer.... :huh

or there is some problem in mother board also...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock