Need Help Unable to view channels

Generally they take 7-10 days... I got mine @ 9th day... :)

But it's true that all DTH operators browse DTH forums to know complaints and issues about their DTH's...

Bapun Raz said:
Generally they take 7-10 days... I got mine @ 9th day... :)

But it's true that all DTH operators browse DTH forums to know complaints and issues about their DTH's...

WTH 7-10 days?.......:'( .I need to watch EURO in cable? NOOOOOOOO :'(

Hope they dont see my post :p

Well yes, first they will take your old card, then they will make a new one which will be ditto same one with same numbers with your old one... And the engineer will put that in your STB... It is not recommanded to remove the card without contacting the d2h CC... It will give your STB problems...

Bapun Raz said:
Well yes, first they will take your old card, then they will make a new one which will be ditto same one with same numbers with your old one... And the engineer will put that in your STB... It is not recommanded to remove the card without contacting the d2h CC... It will give your STB problems...

I removed it today only (well did once or twice in the past)..If I don't remove and insert it back I can't watch tv..So I need to do it (I do it only when STB is switched off) never removed it when STB is on

and now all of sudden recording working again......ahhhh this is soooooo sick....I'm sure problem will be back with a restart

I don't think there is any problem if you remove your smart card & re-insert it properly.
In T(S STB when card error comes, it shows message like "Please remove your card & re-insert it again."
But still don't admit it in front of tech guy.

admin may be pulling your leg..... I guess... :lol

Gave complaint.....Through chat option..He/She asked me to pay 50.rs for visit than I said 1 year not yet done than why?...than He/she sorry no need to pay LOL................He/She said engineer will come by evening

Problem is in LNB....he gave his LNB temporarily and said will get dual lnb tomorrow and fix it.

Guys one doubt.

If I say to D2H team...There is a construction going on beside my dish and somehow LNB broken.....Will they ask me to pay or it will come under warranty?

Good that your problem gets solved now.... :)

Raviteja said:
Guys one doubt.

If I say to D2H team...There is a construction going on beside my dish and somehow LNB broken.....Will they ask me to pay or it will come under warranty?

No doubt ... You have to pay then... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock