Need Help Unable to view channels

Raviteja said:
Now another problem came up.....When I press record it is showing starting failed... technical error problem will also come back when stb is switched off and turned on.

What is customer care number?......Might call at 4-5

I guess... your HDD is sinking buddy... :c

If the problem is with smart card , you may get "Please insert smart card properly" error.
Since you getting technical error, only during starting of STB & occasionally when Record option is used.... I guess HDD might not be initializing properly during boot up.

try to Downloade software Again in Stb...may be some software issue.:huh

mystic said:
If the problem is with smart card , you may get "Please insert smart card properly" error.
Since you getting technical error, only during starting of STB & occasionally when Record option is used.... I guess HDD might not be initializing properly during boot up.

I got it once few mins........After removing smartcard and inserting it back...I'm able to watch but again in 2-5 mins problem will start....After 3-5 mins it will become normal again and Problem wont be back till I switch it off and on again..After noon there was 1 hour power cut when power came back stb started normally...I will give complaint tomorrow

Vikram said:
try to Downloade software Again in Stb...may be some software issue.:huh

Software?......HD DVR never got a update....How to download again?

Ravi, i think its error from your Smart card problem... Same happened last year with my old TATA Sky... Ask CC and they'll replace it... About Software update d2h HD boxes getting updates regularly but never d2h HD DVR... I doubt d2h not developing new Software for d2h HD DVR or they forget to do...

Bapun Raz said:
Ravi, i think its error from your Smart card problem... Same happened last year with my old TATA Sky... Ask CC and they'll replace it... About Software update d2h HD boxes getting updates regularly but never d2h HD DVR... I doubt d2h not developing new Software for d2h HD DVR or they forget to do...

I'm thinking same........But If I talk in front of them about smart card,removed it and inserted it again etc etc etc...Is kinda risk so will not talk about it ......How many days it will take to get a new smart card?......Will it be same number or new one?...What about the balance I have in it?.....I need to register again in the site?....Ya HD stb getting regular updates.... I heard a new HD DVR model will come soon so maybe they stopped working on HD DVR STB's updates also

Well yes don't talk about it to d2h team... They may replace it for free if you give some vaild reason like it come out or scrated autometically... But if you tell them you have removed and inserted it again and done own experiemts too they will charge you... About smart card number, i have changed it in my old TATA Skyso i have idea about it... One smart card is paired with one STB... First DTH companies take the old card, then they make the same card with same number and they will send that by an engineer... But first they will take the old card, so you can't misuse that, else if you activate your new card then old too work fine for free... About the card number and subscriber/customer ID they'll remain same... ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Well yes don't talk about it to d2h team... They may replace it for free if you give some vaild reason like it come out or scrated autometically... But if you tell them you have removed and inserted it again and done own experiemts too they will charge you... About smart card number, i have changed it in my old TATA Skyso i have idea about it... One smart card is paired with one STB... First DTH companies take the old card, then they make the same card with same number and they will send that by an engineer... But first they will take the old card, so you can't misuse that, else if you activate your new card then old too work fine for free... About the card number and subscriber/customer ID they'll remain same... ;)

I will say I don't know what that even is.......2000% NOOB :p ....I will say All I know is record and change channels nothing else ;) .......Any idea how many days it will take?.......With out DTH I can't live......Watching cable in LCD is a pain :angry

Hope they will not find who you are... Generally all DTH operators are browsing our forum & if your d2h is registed with Ravi Teja name then change your username here... So they can't find you... LoL xD... Kidding you :rofl

Bapun Raz said:
Hope they will not find who you are... Generally all DTH operators are browsing our forum & if your d2h is registed with Ravi Teja name then change your username here... So they can't find you... LoL xD... Kidding you :rofl

LOL for a sec I thought OMG yes they might browse these sites and find me...LOL.............You forgot to answer my question......How many days they will take? any idea?..............How many days it took for you?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock