• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,662
Status
Not open for further replies.

veejay

Reaction score
Hi friends, admins, moderators,

As you are all aware that i'm using d2h. But my mind always tells to go for either Airtel or Tatasky. My parents watch only tamil channels (already d2h gives maximum tamil channels). Is there any chances of Airtel launching any new Tamil channel before or after Diwali. Please reply your comments. Based on the posts and suggestions i will go for Airtel. Budget is not problem. Seeking help regarding this.

Regards,

Hi friends, admins, moderators,

As you are all aware that i'm using d2h. But my mind always tells to go for either Airtel or Tatasky. My parents watch only tamil channels (already d2h gives maximum tamil channels). Is there any chances of Airtel launching any new Tamil channel before or after Diwali. Please reply your comments. Based on the posts and suggestions i will go for Airtel. Budget is not problem. Seeking help regarding this.

Regards,
Bro, why you want to change if d2h is providing you the most number of Tamil Channels and you are happy with it?

No problem, if you want to have a change and you are bored with old one and want new exciting things, you are welcome.

You guys changing your DTH just like changing your Dresses .
I am using Airtel from 2014 , At that time to last year , airtel was facing several space crunch issue , ses-7 had limited capacity , we are lagging in HD count . Our SD get compressed every day by team to make a space for a Single HD addition.
But we waited
We waited during their bad times.
And then Ses-9 comes into effect and now we are leading in HD count
So don't waste your Hard earned money for sake of 2-3 channels ..
Remember guys, Entertainment is not necessary it's still luxury.
So wait and make decision why you have to switch , Is it so necessary ?
(Completely My opinion and No offence please)

Airtel have 48 tamil channels. Airtel have very good package sd and hd but PQ and AQ are not very good. If you can spend extra money for same channels then you should go tata sky or still D2H but you want save your money you should go with airtel. You can see channels list
DDF Exclusive - Airtel Digital TV Channels & Services List As On 19-10-2018
Bro Airtel lacks little bit in SD Channels PQ which are still far better than dishtv and in HD PQ and AQ Airtel is best and unbeatable.

Exactly!!!

Sometimes i too get shocked by seeing people moving out of a DTH for a handful of channels. Here i am using Tata Sky from 2008 and be it their good or bad times i have been using them because it just does the job. GSat 10 or AsiaSat (which Tata Sky supposed to get during 2013) or Insat 14 failure doesn't matter for me. I get my entertainment, so no question on moving out.

Currently i miss Sab HD but i can adjust with Sab SD as i know HD version can't stay out for long.

I am using Airtel from 2014 , At that time to last year , airtel was facing several space crunch issue , ses-7 had limited capacity , we are lagging in HD count . Our SD get compressed every day by team to make a space for a Single HD addition.
But we waited
We waited during their bad times.
And then Ses-9 comes into effect and now we are leading in HD count
So don't waste your Hard earned money for sake of 2-3 channels ..
Remember guys, Entertainment is not necessary it's still luxury.
So wait and make decision why you have to switch , Is it so necessary ?
(Completely My opinion and No offence please)
Yes Bro. I also agree with your comment. Last 5 years I am using Airtel and I am very happy with it.If we need some little compromise in life then why not here. I am eagerly waiting for Mtv HD+ Channel. But that does not mean I am changing my Airtel DTH and moved Tata sky. I knew that some day Airtel add this channel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom