New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

• Thread starter Thread starter Alok Pusti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,029
  • Views Views: Views 199,259
I agree with you. If you are dubbing , do it properly. My childhood was atleast better than the kids these days, from the cartoon point of view, to say the least.

Well, to some extent I have noticed fake Indianization of things, like food in the new dubbing of Doraemon.

I feel like suing the asses of CN India creative team for emotional damage..... would soothe me, but, only if I were rich!
what do you think about etv bal bharat - animated shows and variety , new films and episodes being regularly aired. their dubbing is not bad is slightly better than others

Source

Ben 10 Alien Force - Animated series would start airing on Cartoon Network India from 18th February at 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu. Ben 10 Alien force is sequel series of ben10 classic show . this show focuses on ben10's preteen or teenage early years how he fights newer aliens.

watching Scooby Doo !, Where Are You - animated show in original hindi dubbing felt good , even tamil felt like original way without any feeling of filmy style which they use nowadays , telugu audio was not showing in my stb language option may be its only in my local stb .

Source

Ben 10 Alien Force - Animated series would start airing on Cartoon Network India from 18th February at 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu. Ben 10 Alien force is sequel series of ben10 classic show . this show focuses on ben10's preteen or teenage early years how he fights newer aliens.

watching Scooby Doo !, Where Are You - animated show in original hindi dubbing felt good , even tamil felt like original way without any feeling of filmy style which they use nowadays , telugu audio was not showing in my stb language option may be its only in my local stb .
Are they Planning to Change Cartoon Network SD Channel into Boomerang or tooncast for Classic Shows

Are they Planning to Change Cartoon Network SD Channel into Boomerang or tooncast for Classic Shows

Would b awesome if this happens, have been sharing feedback regarding this with them for a long time. Hope Disney too adds such content on its channels as had shared requested them to do so earlier on many occasions . Just 2 days back even sent some ideas/suggestions to Viacom18 kids channel cluster head about revamping content strategy of Nick + HD

Back
Top Bottom