New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

• Thread starter Thread starter Alok Pusti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,029
  • Views Views: Views 199,259
Star had Fox Kids block in early 2000s. I was too young to remember to what they air. Anyhow remember shows which aired?

Meanwhile did you watch kids shows Sahara One. I use to watch this anime version of Jungle Book. Watching it now I can say animation style is good but the narration sounds too deep for a children show.

Chacha Chaudhary also aired on Sahara One. Recall catching it after discovering him from a railway comic.

Last edited:
Aired every hour on Cartoon Network. I finished all episodes on Voot Kids few years back too. I like the intro song.
Source

Just now sent feedback to Cartoon Network thanking them for bringing back some old shows and requesting them to add more 90s, 2000s cartoons to schedule. Pingu, Mr. Bean Animated / Live Action Series, Takeshi's Castle part of it. Also included the point of providing all these shows with multi language option in my feedback as same is extremely necessary to reach larger audience base. Toonami made this big mistake of not airing cartoons with multi language feeds

Just now sent feedback to Cartoon Network thanking them for bringing back some old shows and requesting them to add more 90s, 2000s cartoons to schedule. Pingu, Mr. Bean Animated / Live Action Series, Takeshi's Castle part of it. Also included the point of providing all these shows with multi language option in my feedback as same is extremely necessary to reach larger audience base. Toonami made this big mistake of not airing cartoons with multi language feeds
Dino bro and other people requesting. Please ask them to add Make Way for Noddy. I think Viacom has Bob The Builder and Oswald with them.

Star had Fox Kids block in early 2000s. I was too young to remember to what they air. Anyhow remember shows which aired?

Meanwhile did you watch kids shows Sahara One. I use to watch this anime version of Jungle Book. Watching it now I can say animation style is good but the narration sounds too deep for a children show.

Chacha Chaudhary also aired on Sahara One. Recall catching it after discovering him from a railway comic.
Show aired on Fox Kids (Star Plus)

The Mummies Alive
Dennis the Menace
Spiderman
Hulk
Fantastic Four
Iron Man
Silver Surfer
X-Men

Just kids Shows which Aired on Sahara Manoranjan (Now Sahara One)

The Jungle book
Simba the king lion
Pocahontas
Denver the Last Dinasaur
Christopher Columbus
The Great book of Nature
Cinderella
The Legend of Zorro

Dino bro and other people requesting. Please ask them to add Make Way for Noddy. I think Viacom has Bob The Builder and Oswald with them.

I have been requesting cartoon network to air old shows or launch a new channel for it since last 4 or 5 yrs. Had even written to the channel as well as their former channel head earlier. Toonami even launched but they made huge error of not having multi language support on it. Now too i was planning to write to Cartoon Network channel head but he is not there on Twitter and again wrote to the channel. Quite important that such strategy related feedback reaches senior people working with concerned broadcaster, regular feedback can b shared with broadcaster thru social media handles

Already written to viacom18 kids channel head about content strategy on Nick HD, later on will send feedback about bringing old shows on Nick/Nick Junior

I have been requesting cartoon network to air old shows or launch a new channel for it since last 4 or 5 yrs. Had even written to the channel as well as their former channel head earlier. Toonami even launched but they made huge error of not having multi language support on it. Now too i was planning to write to Cartoon Network channel head but he is not there on Twitter and again wrote to the channel. Quite important that such strategy related feedback reaches senior people working with concerned broadcaster, regular feedback can b shared with broadcaster thru social media handles

Already written to viacom18 kids channel head about content strategy on Nick HD, later on will send feedback about bringing old shows on Nick/Nick Junior
Nick Junior and Disney Junior are perfect channels. What changes do you want?

Back
Top Bottom