New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

• Thread starter Thread starter Alok Pusti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,029
  • Views Views: Views 199,259
Tom & Jerry Classic
Coming Soon on Cartoon Network
ZIBUkbR.jpg
Please do it soon. Surprisingly I couldn't find Tom and Jerry classic on any OTT platforms. YouTube also has compilations only.

pogo originals starting from 2004 was M.A.D music art and dance art show on sundays , in 2008 they started making indian live action kids show's CIA - Cambala investigation agency , sunaina on weekends or in evenings to compete with disney india's kids live action shows which were quite popular even though dubbed shows - wizards of waverly place etc pogo started supporting chhota bheem on sundays on 208 later movies later years. that year started adding kids anime series - hagemaru , gutsy yellow frog , mirmo . even nick india started airing kids anime shows in afternoons - ninja hattori , maskman nyandar , perman , chibi maruko chan , to compete with hungama tv - popular shinchan ,kiteretsu, kochikame , doraemon , ninjaboy rantaro etc even Animax India used to air new shows 2004 - 2006/08 hindi dub shows fr particular timings - daigunder - kids anime series , captain tsubasa , flame of recca , cardcaptor sakura etc. CN india - started focusing on digimon other series , Dragon ball Z , ultimaste muscle , jhakas zarrori , Naruto . bakugan - kids/teen anime series

1. Anyone have any idea of the Hungama show where there was like ferries wheel type thing when kids did task and won prizes? It aired at noon.

2. Did you enjoy shows like Bam Bam Gir Pade Hum and Hole In The Wall on Pogo?

@Detective Conan bro. Pogo aired Sabrina the Teenage Witch series at evenings in Hindi in 2005. I think it aired at 4:30 pm or 5:30 pm. Followed by Mr. Bean.
in 2005 i remember it watching in cartoon network india too , even winx club used air in night and later they started airing in weekends morning . may be both pogo and cn india it aired it i didnt had pogo in my cable tv that time

1. Anyone have any idea of the Hungama show where there was like ferries wheel type thing when kids did task and won prizes? It aired at noon.

2. Did you enjoy shows like Bam Bam Gir Pade Hum and Hole In The Wall on Pogo?
gol gol gulam hungama tv was quite popular they were focusing on quirky ads and new shows and films on regular basis . yes even they had FAQ in pogo

I didnt had pogo in my cable tv that time
Hearing that sentence made me nostalgic. Use to request my cable operator and distributors who was my father's best friend to add channel. Once I even made one whole channel lose distribution. (I feel bad now) He asked whether I want that Hungama or some nursery rhymes channel. I request for Hungama thinking he was bluffing. That nursery rhymes channel literally disappeared within a week replaced by Hungama. Hungama was something else back than. I started watching Doraemon at 4:30 pm, Kochikame at 5:00 pm and Shinchan at 5:30 pm. It changed my taste in cartoons. Previous year I only watched American and British shows. It use to even air movies like Shaolin Soccer.

PS I didn't knew Pokemon was Japanese. I always assumed it was American.

Does anyone know which channels aired Teletubbies around 2002-2004 long before BBC launched CBeebies in India? My mom told me that I use to adore them and watch Thomas & Friends. I am sure that Thomas aired on Cartoon Network.

Does anyone know which channels aired Teletubbies around 2002-2004 long before BBC launched CBeebies in India? My mom told me that I use to adore them and watch Thomas & Friends. I am sure that Thomas aired on Cartoon Network.

I think Teletubbies aired on DD Metro as well as Disney Channel

Back
Top Bottom