New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

• Thread starter Thread starter Alok Pusti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,029
  • Views Views: Views 199,259
Tom & Jerry Classic
Coming Soon on Cartoon Network
ZIBUkbR.jpg

Unbelievable that an almost 15-year old cartoon is just about to premiere.
bro agree cn india and even kids channels in india generally do air shows late sometimes most of the time late compared to the year in which they were telecasted in international kids tv channels old like DJ bro mentioned earlier. sometimes example one correction forgot to mention.

though one correction forgot to mention ben 10 alien force was aired/ premiered for first time on 10/10/2010 in Cartoon network India - in 2008 starting months march/april approx ben 10 aired on CN india it became verypopular in short time in those few months after airing its merchandise and toys were selling including in mc donalds ben 10 toys of his aliens four arms , upgrade medium size transparent action figurines of plastic with few colour in 2009 they aired ben 10 movies live action 1st in march later ben 10 alien force movie before airing of the show year earlier . ben 10 classic was really very popular even among viewers of preteen years till mid teens . in 2010 they promoted ben 10 alien fiorce airing through mc Donald's India though toys started becoming thinner compared to earlier and with stickers

even Detective Conan ( kids anime show ) which also premiered same time in hungama tv also managed to become popular to some extent they managed to sell some of his toys in mc donald india sadly was shortlived as they stopped dubbing it in between and ended up airing it late night from 8:30/8:00 pm slot earlier ( hungam tv aired with censor edits) even with censor sadly they removed it later.

Naruto (kids/teen ) anime was started airing in cn india from april /may 2008 - 9:30 pm - even it managed to become popular with censor similar to cn usa dubbing was better. even it sold toys through mc donalds for short time in india .in 2009 after few months airing of season 2 they later stopped airing it.

even cartoon usa is started airing classic ben 10 in their channels may be they want to promote their dceu movies which would come in theatres later this year

Oh yeah, Ben 10 got popular everywhere despite that I didn't like it myself. Still, the window time between the original premiere and the Indian premiere is too much. I assume it's because Turner prioritises Pogo's original programming instead of dubbing international originals.

Oh yeah, Ben 10 got popular everywhere despite that I didn't like it myself. Still, the window time between the original premiere and the Indian premiere is too much. I assume it's because Turner prioritises Pogo's original programming instead of dubbing international originals.
Too much means? I have watched that season finale of New ben 10 series in CN India within 7 months of original telecast. That's okay IMO. They have dubbing and other stuff to do.

Too much means? I have watched that season finale of New ben 10 series in CN India within 7 months of original telecast. That's okay IMO. They have dubbing and other stuff to do.
They can dub and simultaneously release.

Back
Top Bottom