New Connection Urgent help

ashparan said:
if the difference is only recording i can go for HD STB. anyway they are going to software upgrade for recording thro' usb port in future..

as others said only the recording is difference between hd and hd dvr..... but even if they provide recording feature on normal hd stb, you will not enjoy the features of dual tuner.... only the dvr will have dual tuner by which you can "record one-watch one" or record two channels at same time.....

ashparan said:
Coupons worth Rs. 2250(three 750 coupons) Free

Seems like the coupons are not of great help

Videocon D2H cheating new customers with Yebhi coupon promotional discount offer !

Raviteja said:
people said:
stb dvr specially disigned for 5x picture quality and 5.1 dds.this give more quality compare with older hd stb.

no bro..only recording is difference...
My friend worried some difficulties to handle current HD stb, so he called cc,they said above for the different between HD STB and HD DVR.DVR got inbuilt good hardware for giving more clear output.and also they said after 2 or 3 months you will get same quality STB without recorder.

people said:
Raviteja said:
people said:
stb dvr specially disigned for 5x picture quality and 5.1 dds.this give more quality compare with older hd stb.

My friend worried some difficulties to handle current HD stb, so he called cc,they said above for the different between HD STB and HD DVR.DVR got inbuilt good hardware for giving more clear output.and also they said after 2 or 3 months you will get same quality STB without recorder.

ok...fine.. I have LG 42LW4500 LED 3D TV 42inch..

mmadhankumar said:
ashparan said:
if the difference is only recording i can go for HD STB. anyway they are going to software upgrade for recording thro' usb port in future..

as others said only the recording is difference between hd and hd dvr..... but even if they provide recording feature on normal hd stb, you will not enjoy the features of dual tuner.... only the dvr will have dual tuner by which you can "record one-watch one" or record two channels at same time.....

ashparan said:
Coupons worth Rs. 2250(three 750 coupons) Free

Seems like the coupons are not of great help

Videocon D2H cheating new customers with Yebhi coupon promotional discount offer !

thanks for your information

people said:
Raviteja said:
people said:

OH

In D2H site site they showing 5x picture quality for HD STB also :wall

Raviteja said:
people said:
Raviteja said:
people said:

OH

In D2H site site they showing 5x picture quality for HD STB also :wall

she said improvised quality of 5x clarity and dds sound not only on dvr.

ot: may be she didnt get the knowledge of videocon website :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock