More Good News For tatasky

• Thread starter Pallab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,842
dinesh19 said:
he is clearly saying that, his account is charging on daily basis, at 11 per day..no arguments here..everything is ok

i have no arguments bro & why always discourage all members & please don't mistake again :no

Vicky said:
i have no arguments bro & why always discourage all members & please don't mistake again :no

no bro..the point is, he said that suspension amount is not cut from his account and cutting daily charges 11per day..u only mistaken this and you said that call cc..no need of that..his account is clear..his only intention is about suspension fee..it was levied..again i sm saying that no problem in his account

dinesh19 said:
no bro..the point is, he said that suspension amount is not cut from his account and cutting daily charges 11per day..u only mistaken this and you said that call cc..no need of that..his account is clear..his only intention is about suspension fee..it was levied..again i sm saying that no problem in his account

i have just told

if u want activate monthly basis means contact cc to activate &

you told

dinesh19 said:
he is clearly saying that, his account is charging on daily basis, at 11 per day..no arguments here..everything is ok

what's my mistake

vicky bro..dnt take seriously abt my comment.it doesnt mean that u made a mistake..u are not wrong

dinesh19 said:
vicky bro..dnt take seriously abt my comment.it doesnt mean that u made a mistake..u are not wrong

thanks for understand bro & in ddf all are my friend include you bro & my small suggestions please encouarge all members & please don,t discouarge any members:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock