DDF Exclusive New DishTV connection in effective price of ₹0/- (100% CASH BACK) (750 extra if Antenna is needed)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 5,996
If you require antenna setup, then only 750 extra.
as if there is an alternative? Or we can stand with wire in mouth. Wait still won't work are we need dual lnb aka both hands.

It's a perfect offer. Buy the NXT box and you can use the same box for D2H as well as for Dish TV. Moreover, if you already have the dish antenna then no need to buy new one.

as if there is an alternative? Or we can stand with wire in mouth. Wait still won't work are we need dual lnb aka both hands.
This offer is for existing dth users, if you are the cable TV user then you can buy with one month pack for around 1400 from Amazon.

Hey I need some details about it.

As a d2h user can i opt for this?How will the cash back be given?

@Rom1moR bro or any other bros...

Screenshot-2018-10-28-15-08-50-01.jpg

https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Others/landing-pages/dishkiyaon-new-user.aspx

Last edited:
Is there any other terms and conditions?
t&c are the cashback will be given in dishtv account which you can use to subscribe package..
offer consists indoor unit i.e set top box,remote & AV/HDMI cable with respect to NXT variant..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock