DDF Exclusive New DishTV connection in effective price of ₹0/- (100% CASH BACK) (750 extra if Antenna is needed)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 5,999
You can not subscribed to lower packs like non stop pack or swagat pack that means you should be paying minimum Rs250 plus HD pack to consume your free Rs2500 balance given by DishTV, this a third class offer

So It's very useful To People Who Using Old model STB(with No/Low Balance) and won't move out from dishTv. @RajKumar Bro...Have u seen it?

So It's very useful To People Who Using Old model STB(with No/Low Balance) and won't move out from dishTv. @RajKumar Bro...Have u seen it?

Seen and talked for the same but... CC guys giving new connection not giving exiting customers that offer

Seen and talked for the same but... CC guys giving new connection not giving exiting customers that offer
So you can avail this offer as new customer once your dish TV balance ends bro

But instead of fighting, we may go for long term bro.. It's my thought only. I know you will take wise decision which suits you :)

Yes bro, Interested but want to renew my old VC not new one.(y)

You can not subscribed to lower packs like non stop pack or swagat pack that means you should be paying minimum Rs250 plus HD pack to consume your free Rs2500 balance given by DishTV, this a third class offer

A limitation as Dish tv is famous for.

As usual DishTV makes offers for their benefits not for customers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock