New DTH Connection

iqbal008 said:
Do Airtel digital also provide annual plan as like Tatasky or its just 45 days ?
I think airtel provides only 45 days.

What TV you are using. I am having sony tv's for both Airtel HD & TS HD. I would suggest TS HD since its having more number of HD channels and excellent PQ. You will get good Saturday offers in TS compared to Airtel. Also customer care service is good in TS.

unicorn said:
What TV you are using. I am having sony tv's for both Airtel HD & TS HD. I would suggest TS HD since its having more number of HD channels and excellent PQ. You will get good Saturday offers in TS compared to Airtel. Also customer care service is good in TS.

I am using LG 43" LED TV with Philips HT.

I am getting more confused reading the forums since i find difference of opinion with regards to PQ and AQ of TataSky and Airtel Digital. Apart from that i have concluded TS will be better since it has a good Customer support.

iqbal008 said:
I am using LG 43" LED TV with Philips HT.

I am getting more confused reading the forums since i find difference of opinion with regards to PQ and AQ of TataSky and Airtel Digital. Apart from that i have concluded TS will be better since it has a good Customer support.

Ok. Then go for TS. Sure you wont regret it. If you like to watch Infotainment channels, TS is having many HD in that category compared to airtel. Nat geo, Nat People, Travelxp, TLC and Animal planet comes in HD in TS. these are all not avaliable in HD in airtel. 

Also one more good thing in TS is minimum recharge value is 8rs compared to 150rs in airtel which is hassle free. Also you can choose base pack by yourself which you can never do in airtel. you need to depend on customer care each time for changing package. Also mytatasky.com is cool & user friendly compared to airtel.in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock