New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

prakash_Tv said:
totally confusion wats going on v dont know :wall:wall:shy:shy:huh:huh

Yes, all fate of Chennai. :wall :wall

Hope TCCL doesnt become another monopoly and make a bigger mess. :(:(

STB "Before February 3.5 setup boxes will be delivered and before May, this year, 10 lakh connections will come under our network, claimed Shakilan. In total all the operators put together will invest around Rs 40 crore."

My LCO is doing nothing and seems to have deep love for only the same MSO, :angry:angry

I want some change :sp :sp , i think tonight he will change to another MSO permanently :huh :huh

again my LCO back to SCV today evening. i dont know wat he trying to find ?? really very im sad :angry:angry:wall:wall:':)'(

He seems to be trying to run a Test with another MSO (Could be the New TCCL testing in your are before connecting to the entire city) and once his tests are finished he may permanently migrate. Ask your LCO what is going on. :)

pearlpearl said:
He seems to be trying to run a Test with another MSO (Could be the New TCCL testing in your are before connecting to the entire city) and once his tests are finished he may permanently migrate. Ask your LCO what is going on. :)

Just now i talked with my LCO he told on Jan 18th v know which MSO will come SCV or Arasu or TCCL then its permanent. but he told 70% SCV will not come. SO Arasu or TCCL ;);):k:k:clap:clap:c:c

TCCL only,but their STB is very bad (crystal STB).I am telling about STB look,it is very small compare to others.vol+,- ch +,- switch on/of buttons in front panel.rear contains 6 pins for audio video out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock