New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

RE: Fate of SCV after this new MSO??

pearlpearl said:
Most channels in SCV are re arranged, Kalignar Seithigal, isaiaruvi, chutti tv, Raj tv, new channels like POGO, NDTV which were never part of SCV analogue package are available now and that SCV STB ad is missing, is this really SCV or some other MSO already in place ??

It is SCV for sure. Because Puthiya Thalaimurai is still at the end of all channels :angry

upto today morning , Kalignar Seithigal, isaiaruvi Raj TV, Chutti tv is there in the same place. Have to check my tv after reach home.
NDTV is part of SCV analogue before DAS ad. And DAS ad is missing from 8th Jan Midnight.

The new MSO does not want their operations to go into the hands of a monopoly company due to the non-implementation of digitization in Chennai due to court cases and other issues.
The new MSO would give 500 channels.

DTH operators to cope with the rush in metros have shifted the workforce in other states. After the new order, the four metros account for 40 per cent of subscriber base. Before two months, this was 15 per cent. The shift from analog signal to digital will give transparency to the number of connections. This will change the revenue pattern since cable operators cannot give less figures and also TV channels that are pay channels will get more money from MSO.

DMK has criticized AIADMK for converting Jaya TV as pay channel so that it can get money from Arasu Cable, the TN’s state-owned network. With Arasu Cable’s fate in Chennai hanging in balance, Sun Network SCV is said to be intimidating operators to be with them by offering set-top boxes at cheap rates.

Tamil Nadu cable operators launch own MSO - TruthDiveTruthDive

sathishbabu4u said:
upto today morning , Kalignar Seithigal, isaiaruvi Raj TV, Chutti tv is there in the same place. Have to check my tv after reach home.
NDTV is part of SCV analogue before DAS ad. And DAS ad is missing from 8th Jan Midnight.

NDTV was not there in SCV analogue as it was replaced by Times Now since long and all the above channels are in new order. I see some new light. :k :k

mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
Most channels in SCV are re arranged, Kalignar Seithigal, isaiaruvi, chutti tv, Raj tv, new channels like POGO, NDTV which were never part of SCV analogue package are available now and that SCV STB ad is missing, is this really SCV or some other MSO already in place ??

It is SCV for sure. Because Puthiya Thalaimurai is still at the end of all channels :angry

Yes. :angry:angry . Once it is available we can confirm the change.:eek:hya :eek:hya

people said:
you can get recorded interview (about new MSO from 500 LCO's) from sathyam or thanthi tv.

Can you get the link to that video from youtube or from any other source?

my LCO is distributing only SCV boxes. I didnt talk to him about this new MSO yet. Anybody from Velachery know whether this new MSO is serving here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock