New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

mjahabarsadiq said:
my LCO is distributing only SCV boxes. I didnt talk to him about this new MSO yet. Anybody from Velachery know whether this new MSO is serving here.

Just ask them if they will continue with SCV, if he tries to confuse or doesn't give a guarantee then you can make sure that you may have the new MSO after 18.

pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
my LCO is distributing only SCV boxes. I didnt talk to him about this new MSO yet. Anybody from Velachery know whether this new MSO is serving here.

Just ask them if they will continue with SCV, if he tries to confuse or doesn't give a guarantee then you can make sure that you may have the new MSO after 18.

hmm ok let's wait one more week otherwise i will move to D2H DTH :sp:sp:sp:):)

prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

Yes, i too will mostly go with a DTH. Cant pay DTH price for cable TV.

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

ha ha ha correct brother :D:D:clap:clap

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

In case if he is switching to new MSO, I will ask him to replace my SCV STB to with new MSO STB for free of cost. Otherwise I will also look for other options. SCV set top box is mine I wont return.

Finally it looks like most Chennai will go DTH if the LCO's don't act soon.

I saw in news that already around 4000 people are moving to DTH on a daily basis in Chennai these days. If DTH uses this opportunity and lessens the price then cable tv will become another DD with an antenna that no one has these days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock