New Software Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was still on 605 version and tried to update manually by the process mentioned earlier,it took approximately 15 minutes to complete the process but surprisingly after it restarted it was still on same version 605..I don't understand this.

stb model ?

And you know what I did the same thing twice and got the same result...

Technicolor HEVC HD model...
Are you able to see this under System Diagnostics ?
20180719_173258.jpg

It should show "IDLE" if update is available and ready for download. Else, it will show "Aborted". In any case, I think you need to contact cc as many versions are pending for your STB. Maybe first somehow the older versions need to be downloaded before you can download the 619 version.

Edit : This maybe helpful for all others having Technicolor HEVC STB. Not applicable for Flextronics STB.

Last edited:
Are you able to see this under System Diagnostics ?
20180719_173258.jpg

It should show "IDLE" if update is available and ready for download. Else, it will show "Aborted". In any case, I think you need to contact cc as many versions are pending for your STB. Maybe first somehow the older versions need to be downloaded before you can download the 619 version.

Edit : This maybe helpful for all others having Technicolor HEVC STB. Not applicable for Flextronics STB.
My software version is 619 and it showing download status idle can i again download or not

It is still showing idle after 619 version

Same for me. Till fee days back it was showing "Aborted" and then showed Idle after 619 was released.
And now I too noticed that even after update it shows "Idle" which definitely is a software bug.

Experts correct me if I am wrong.

Same for me. Till fee days back it was showing "Aborted" and then showed Idle after 619 was released.
And now I too noticed that even after update it shows "Idle" which definitely is a software bug.

Experts correct me if I am wrong.
It shows Idle for some days after update is pushed. Most likely until all STBs get updated with new version.

I am saying this from my past experiences with Tata Sky software updates. Since TS & ADTV has same kind of software from same maker it should be the same in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock