New Software Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the update I feel the SD PQ is bit softer & better. What is your opinion?

I already had one pendrive connected for recording, after this update I connected one more with movie files but STB was unable to detect same, so had to remove the recording pendrive then it detected the media pendrive

Also in signal test, CNR value is no more present

After thorough testing here are my findings,

It is unable to detect a NTFS formatted pendrive, it has to be formatted in FAT32 only, so no chance of playing huge files >4GB, no option to resume video which was stopped earlier, also it is unable to play h.265 (HEVC) encoded videos, so overall this update is useless in terms of media player perspective as most TVs now have inbuilt media player which is far better than this

619 version is still showing idle status what is the reason?

Why airtel is not providing favourite channel edit option like tatasky for example tatasky gives favourite channel option from 900 to 949 and we can manage them with our choice but in airtel there is no such option :(:(

Why airtel is not providing favourite channel edit option like tatasky for example tatasky gives favourite channel option from 900 to 949 and we can manage them with our choice but in airtel there is no such option :(:(
Everyone has it's own pros and cons . We have to adjust with that .

This is the set top box i'm using.....I don't know the model.Am i eligible for the update:(
stb_Large_2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock