New UI of Airtel's DTH section on Airtel app

Great similar to tata sky
Dunno why don't they have a seperate app altogether which provides live TV like Tata Sky does. Airtel desperately needs a app similar to that of Tata Sky app. They can even add some complimentary OTT on it's platform. Making people actually keep the app installed on the phone. Normally I use browser. In Tata Sky app it's an exception as I can watch and download shows of the channels I pay for.

Dunno why don't they have a seperate app altogether which provides live TV like Tata Sky does. Airtel desperately needs a app similar to that of Tata Sky app. They can even add some complimentary OTT on it's platform. Making people actually keep the app installed on the phone. Normally I use browser. In Tata Sky app it's an exception as I can watch and download shows of the channels I pay for.

Airtel XStream is the app for it.... It had live tv feature too with even catch up tv support for many channels but this got discontinued in April. It also gave so many complimentary OTT subscriptions but now all under pay wall. Lastly u can still manage account on it and Lionsgate Play content still free.

Airtel App basically is made for all its mobile, broadband, dth subscribers and cannot b compared to Tata Sky App as it is DTH specific

Airtel XStream is the app for it.... It had live tv feature too with even catch up tv support for many channels but this got discontinued in April. It also gave so many complimentary OTT subscriptions but now all under pay wall. Lastly u can still manage account on it and Lionsgate Play content still free.

Airtel App basically is made for all its mobile, broadband, dth subscribers and cannot b compared to Tata Sky App as it is DTH specific
I would've have agreed if Airtel Xstream allowed modification of pack and catch up feature of subscribed channels like Tata Sky app does. It is and mainly useless for DTH users when we compared to it's big competition like Tata Sky. I am not saying removing DTH section from Airtel app. I am asking them to be par to par with competition.

I would've have agreed if Airtel Xstream allowed modification of pack
It has the option to manage DTH account & xstream stick as well. If anyone is having only airtel's DTH connection then thanks app is not required for them. They can manage their DTH account from xstream app & they'll also get access to live Zee channels & airtel xstream premium content.

It has the option to manage DTH account & xstream stick as well. If anyone is having only airtel's DTH connection then thanks app is not required for them. They can manage their DTH account from xstream app & they'll also get access to live Zee channels & airtel xstream premium content.
Yeah, logged in using DTH RMN. There is manage DTH section. But most content is behind paywall. They need to be generous with the streaming offering.
uQtxVln.png

sOE0GVl.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock