Good News Airtel DTH section revamped in Airtel Thanks App

I am getting this bro

aSxJrNF.jpg

Why my ncf showing 153
What is ur plan name ??

I am getting this bro
Why my ncf showing 153
Your NCF is less only. Airtel shows like that. For my best fit plan earlier they used to show NCF of 58 & plan of 100 but later they interchanged it. After sometime they increased the plan price but showed that they've increased NCF by showing plan of 58 & NCF of 110.
If you're using best fit plan then anyone of two will be less & you'll never get that amount by calculating.

Your NCF is less only. Airtel shows like that. For my best fit plan earlier they used to show NCF of 58 & plan of 100 but later they interchanged it. After sometime they increased the plan price but showed that they've increased NCF by showing plan of 58 & NCF of 110.
If you're using best fit plan then anyone of two will be less & you'll never get that amount by calculating.
Do you have any hd best fit plans code ?

Channels in my existing pack option now removed, while channel selection, showing only HD option.

Also channels remove option also missing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock