Good News New update rolling out to XStream box

Dear Nilu,

I'm unable to update the software of the set top box since 7th December 2019 until date. This actually happened after I had upgraded to 2680 application version on that day. The upgrade to 2680 was successfully done but when I click on check app updates I'm always getting an error message on screen - OT - 107 : Unable to reach server Please try later. I even tried reset option twice. I called customer service more than 10 times, they are saying technician should visit my home, currently I'm outstation.
I would really appreciate if you or someone from the forum can help to provide a resolution on this issue.
6ejNl6r.jpg
Call cc for update new software version.
Said for hdr issue.

Please try these...I'm not sure if this will help or not but you can try none-the-less...I do these sometimes when I face any problem & they get fixed but if you have a hardware issue, this might not help but trying won't hurt... :)

1) Do a Full Factory Reset 2-3 times repeatedly without changing anything after 1 reset...

2) Unplug the power cable, HDMI Cable & the DTH cable & clean if there is any dust & re-seat them tightly again...Make sure the DTH cable is not loose...

3) Do a full Factory Reset again...

After it gets booted up, check for the updates in both the places...You can search for updated in two places & sometimes the update doesn't show up in one & does in the other so check both the places of the OS...

1) Settings [Top extreme Right] --> Android Settings --> Device Preferences --> About --> System Update...

2) Settings [Top extreme Right] --> System Diagnostics --> Software Info --> Check App Updates...

If these don't work, I'm afraid you have a faulty box & will have to be fixed/replaced by the technician...

You have a cool Samsung Curved TV by the way... :love:
Please inbox me your contact no if you can, it would definitely help a lot. I will contact you in case of any difficulty in performing these steps advised.

Call cc for update new software version.
Said for hdr issue.
I already contacted CC team yesterday, they told me that they need to call a technician to my home to resolve the issue. What your mean by HDR issue, I didn't understand that....

Please inbox me your contact no if you can, it would definitely help a lot. I will contact you in case of any difficulty in performing these steps advised.
I just did... :)

I already contacted CC team yesterday, they told me that they need to call a technician to my home to resolve the issue. What your mean by HDR issue, I didn't understand that....
By HDR issue, he meant that he has a 4K TV that supports HDR Technology (High Dynamic Range) which enhances the picture quality of supported 4K HDF videos/movies/games etc...I didn't read the previous comments but I think he was facing problem in watching HDR supported movies/videos...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock