GSAT 24 channels not showing up in Binge+ Box

My Binge+ STB's software version is 5.3.0 and still I am not able to see the channels from GSAT24. All channels have same GSAT30 satellite name.

FYI, I have multi room connection where both connection has BINGE+ STB.

As I already told in my other post that, I already raised a complain with customer care and technician visited to my place told me that there is no availability of twin/due SUPER LNB 2.0 with any of tata play dealers so you can not watch channels from GSAT24.

So @vadiarocks, how can this issue be fixed for multi room connection where I have twin universal LNB installed?

For Binge+ Box Neither SatCR Nor Super LNB 2.0 Is Not Required

Just Check, Whether You're Able To Watch Gsat-24 Channels On Your Box

Checked All Recently Added Channels And Confirm Me

In my binge plus box many channels showing g sat 24 from past 2 weeks bro..

@Vadirocks , can you please list the name of all the GSAT24 channels + all the recently added channels with their channel numbers so that I can check and confirm to you whether I am able to see those channels or not?

If I need to change TP to GSAT24 from settings, how can I do that because currently for all my channels "GSAT30" is showing up?
Are there any easy steps to do at my end?

Bro switch any channels , enter 04 in remote then immediately press ok button , showing it is which satillite gsat 24 or gsat 30 apper on channel.. that's it...👍
Thanks @narender reddy .

When I launch Satellite Setting by pressig 0+1+SELECT, I do not see any of GSAT24 TPs. I can see GSAT30 - TP20 Home as selected TP but none of the TP from GSAT24 are showing up there.

So what steps I need to follow to change the TP to have 11960 H 34280 co-ordination of GSAT24?

Thanks @narender reddy .

When I launch Satellite Setting by pressig 0+1+SELECT, I do not see any of GSAT24 TPs. I can see GSAT30 - TP20 Home as selected TP but none of the TP from GSAT24 are showing up there.

So what steps I need to follow to change the TP to have 11960 H 34280 co-ordination of GSAT24?

While Setting Up, That's What You Have To Select!

Tune Into 2250 & 1995

Check Signal

While Setting Up, That's What You Have To Select!

Tune Into 2250 & 1995

Check Signal
Yea, during setting up, I tried to select TP from GSAT24 but as I said I do not see any of the TPs from GSAT24?

Can you please elaborate all the steps from first to last so that I can see available TPs from GSAT24 on my Binge+ STB?

Yea, during setting up, I tried to select TP from GSAT24 but as I said I do not see any of the TPs from GSAT24?

Can you please elaborate all the steps from first to last so that I can see available TPs from GSAT24 on my Binge+ STB?

Don't Try Anything Silly!

When I launch Satellite Setting by pressig 0+1+SELECT, I do not see any of GSAT24 TPs. I can see GSAT30 - TP20 Home as selected TP

- Do The Same And Check Signal Levels On 2250 & 1995

Then Confirm Me

Don't Try Anything Silly!

When I launch Satellite Setting by pressig 0+1+SELECT, I do not see any of GSAT24 TPs. I can see GSAT30 - TP20 Home as selected TP

- Do The Same And Check Signal Levels On 2250 & 1995

Then Confirm Me
Ok, I will share pics of signal levels on both 2250 and 1995.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock