GSAT 24 channels not showing up in Binge+ Box

Soubhadra Nag

Reaction score
Hi All,

Have recently upgraded to binge+ box, the issue is that the GSAT-24 channels newly added like, bloomberg tv, NDTV Rajasthan arent showing in the channel list.

Arent Binge boxes yet tuned to receive the GSAT-24 channels.

Someone kindly shed some light.

There Is No Such Issues Bro!

Raise Complaint At Customer Care, They Will Do It For Free Of Cost

Already done and the technician who visited said your migration is not complete, that's why you aren't receiving these channels..
customer care whenever I raise a complaint only arranges a technician visit and each time the technician repeats the same lines and goes.

This is really frustrating now

For Binge+ Box, There Is No Such Thing As Migration Completion!

It's Just Making Sure GSat-24 Signals Availability And Box Software Up to Date,

Raise Complaint Again, Before Technician Comes Let Me Know.

Make Sure!

There's Good Signal On This Tp 11960 V 34280, You Be Nearby And Check That!

By The Way What's The Software Version?

On binge plus box i am Not getting signal on lot of channels after migration like &tv hd, &pictures hd, history tv hd, tlc hd, sony earth hd etc and many channels are having low signal.

Though other channels like star gold hd , mtv beats etc are working fine

On binge plus box i am Not getting signal on lot of channels after migration like &tv hd, &pictures hd, history tv hd, tlc hd, sony earth hd etc and many channels are having low signal.

Though other channels like star gold hd , mtv beats etc are working fine

How many boxes you have ??? Single connection or multi TV

Bro can you help me how to find whether I was migrated to gsat 24? Me too using bingle plus box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock