Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

I have successfully migrated my one non stop pack set top box to new regime,DishTV is giving all channels at MRP plus GST,No NCF was charged as of now, so guys just login and change your package ,no Rs153 minimum NCF is being charged as of now for Non stop pack viewers

I have successfully migrated my one non stop pack set top box to new regime,DishTV is giving all channels at MRP plus GST,No NCF was charged as of now, so guys just login and change your package ,no Rs153 minimum NCF is being charged as of now for Non stop pack viewers
Me too successfully migrated my Non stop pack stb to new tarrif. My previously subscribed add ons got deactivated. Selected just 3 channels for ₹24 monthly.

Are you getting all fta channels with your nonstop pack?

Last edited:
Ar
Are you getting all fta channels with your nonstop pack?
After migration,all old FTA channels continue I think balance FTA can be activated with miss call or SMS from registered mobile no.I will try and let you know

After migration,all old FTA channels continue I think balance FTA can be activated with miss call or SMS from registered mobile no.I will try and let you know
Missed call not worked for me...it saying thank u fr calling dishtv...but didn't activated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock