Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Please share in detail...How much Bal you hav before...nd Now.,What are the channels/pack u hav activated..?As of My knowledge Dishtv not refunding un used amount of Non Stop pack...hence they Not charging rs.153 NCF
There is no change in my balance.

Please share in detail...How much Bal you hav before...nd Now.,What are the channels/pack u hav activated..?As of My knowledge Dishtv not refunding un used amount of Non Stop pack...hence they Not charging rs.153 NCF
I had some 1600 Rs in my account till yesterday with family hd add on & Marathi regional add on. Now new account balance is 3600 Rs.

I had popular hd pack along with non stop on one television, I have made no changes on my own so far, I had around 260 balance and validity till June for hd pack, this morning I have around 800 balance with the same validity

I had some 1600 Rs in my account till yesterday with family hd add on & Marathi regional add on. Now new account balance is 3600 Rs.
I had popular hd pack along with non stop on one television, I have made no changes on my own so far, I had around 260 balance and validity till June for hd pack, this morning I have around 800 balance with the same validity
Try to Go to Services->UpdateMyAccount in Dishtv website...it can only show accurate acc details...or check once in ask adi..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock